Shock

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV

 

"Happy Monthsary, Babe! I love you!"

 

Yoomi said as she ran just to hug Luhan infront of the other members. They looked at Yoomi with a slight disgust and Sehun let out a loud scoff. The memberes noticed that the maknae wasn't feeling good with the view today. Well, he was really mad at his hyung, for hurting Seonah of course.

 

"Happy monthsary too."

 

Luhan said awkwardly as he leaned and kissed Yoomi on the cheeks. Seonah entered the cafeteria and saw many people crowding Luhan and Yoomi. They were probably greeting them a very Happy monthsary which made Seonah scoffed and rolled her eyes.

 

Sehun saw Seonah's appearance as he stood up from his seat. The other members stood up also, they were sick to see Yoomi and Luhan being so sweet at each other. They said that Yoomi is just a two-faced woman that made the other members don't like her that much.

 

 "I like Seonah, she's so naturalistic. UNLIKE THE OTHER GIRLS, right guys?"

 

Baekhyun said out of the blue as he glared at Yoomi. She didn't notice it because she was busy on having a sweet converstaion with Luhan. But of course Luhan heard it. He just cleared his throat and lowered down his head. While on the other hand, the other memberes agreed on what just Baekhyun said.

 

Sehun approached Seonah and she immediately smiled brightly. Unkmowingly, Luhan was watching them in his peripheral view, he bit his inner lip as he saw that smile again. He misses it so much. Luhan sighed and looked away that made Yoomi looked at him worriedly.

 

"What's the matter? Aren't you happy because its our monthsary?"

 

Yoomi asked. Luhan was shocked at that statement. He chuckled nervously and smiled a bit at her.

 

"No. No, I was just thinking of something."

"Something what?"

 

Yoomi felt curious. She was furrowing her eyebrows as she crossed her arms.

 

"Luhan, are you cheating on me?"

 

That made Luhan flinched. He never thought Yoomi would asked him a question like this. He shook his head as he held Yoomi's left hand. He smiled at her sweetly and said,

 

"Im not cheating on you."

 

With that, Yoomi smiled in happiness and ate her food happily.

 

 

 

 

Lunch break was over and today, their professor was absent. Of course, their classmates were very happy but Seonah and Luhan have their own worlds. Seonah was just playing some games on her phone and Luhan couldn't take his eyes off of Seonah.

 

"S-Seonah.."

 

He called calmly. Seonah heard him but she didn't turn her head. She was tired of talking to Luhan. 1 month had passed and she was used to the pain she was receiving every single day.

 

Luhan stood up from his seat and he switched places with his other classmate, and now he was sitting infront of Seonah. She didn't even wandered his presence. It was like Luhan was a ghost that Seonah can't see him. Luhan was just looking at Seonah, worriedly. He saw that she changed a lot after a month. She was getting skinny and she was getting so pale than before. 

 

Also, the smile that he always wants to see evryday was now faded away. Luhan can say that Seonah became cold-hearted.

 

"Seonah—"

 

Luhan was cut off as Seonah hissed and stood up. She walked out of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter