Picture

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seonah's POV

 

[School time]

 

I rode a bus today since Luhan can't fetch me. He told me yesterday that he can't go to my house due to his schedule for today and I just said that it was okay. When he ended the call, I was jumping because of happiness. Yes! The jerk won't ruin my mood today! But after that, he went to my house and he just stayed in my room for a while. That's weird right?

 

I arrived at school as I looked around. Hmm, no students yet? I arrived so early huh. Tsk, I wanted to call Sehun but Im afraid that he won't answer it. You know, they have schedule right now and I don't want to be a burden. It will be very embarassing if I'll call him and when he'll ask me why did I call, I'll answer 'nothing'. Ugh, that was really a lame excuse, right?

 

I went to my room and sat there, alone. Ahh~ Nothing to do. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket as my eyes widened in horror. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?! Oh my goodness! I have to delete this one! Why didn't I notice it earlier?!

 

Luhan is my lockscreen wallpaper. Oh my gosh! NO WAY! And this was just yesterday! H-how did he— UGH! I knew it! So that was the reason why he wanted to borrow my phone?! Aish!

 

**Flashback**

 

It was already 7:30PM and Luhan was still here. Gosh! This guy seems so happy right now. What's the matter?

 

"Seonah, can I borrow your phone?"

"No."

 

I said coldly as I gave him a death glare. He was sitting on the edge of my bed as I was lying down there. But, our distance was far away. Eww, I don't want to be with this jerk. I just plugged my earphones on my ear and started listening some random music in my phone.

 

"Please?"

"Luhan why are you so stubborn? I said NO! NO NO!"

 

I looked at him and he just pouted. Don't tell me he was using his aegyo? Ugh, Seonah don't fall for that. Don't fall for that stupid trap!

 

"My phone was dead and I really need to call mom."

"Aish! Fine! Just only five minutes!"

 

I said and gave him my phone. He smiled widely as I rolled my eyes and he went closer as he gave me a kiss on my cheeks.

 

"Thanks baby girl. Love you so much!"

"Get the hell out of here."

 

I said as I glared at him and I wiped off my cheeks using my palms. Yuck! He's always like that. I watched him as he closed the door and went outside. I looked at my clock and noticed that my eyes were tired already. I kept on yawning as I stared at the time.

 

Five minutes?! Where the hell is that jerk?!

 

I was about to stood up when I felt my energy is lowering down. I lay back again on my bed and my eyes were slowly closing. And I just realized,, I just dozed off to sleep.

 

**End of flashback**

 

His picture was like this. So he made a selca. He made a wink while his left hand was holding the necklace he bought (Which is the letter 'S' that stands for my name -_-) And his lips was like he was aiming to kiss ME. Ugghh! I should delete this one!

 

"Baby giiiirrrl~"

 

! He's here! Oh my gosh!

 

"Ahh!"

 

I shouted as I dropped my phone accidentally. I held my chest because I was shock. I closed my eyes tighter as I felt my heart was beating so fast. I looked at Luhan and he just stand there infront of me. I swear, he looks so handsome right now. His hair was a bit messy, he had some eyeliner that was on his eyes.

 

 

Is this really Luhan Im seeing right now? I stared at him for a while as he went closer, cooly. He knelt down infront of me as he grabbed my phone. He looked at it for a while as he smirked.

 

"So, you were just staring at my selca, huh?"

 

He said teasingly and I just blushed a little. Its not what he thinks! I was just about to delete that photo! I shook my head and nothing was coming out from my mouth. He just chuckled hysterically and I just scoffed. I snatched my phone off of his hands.

 

"Baby girl, do I look tired?"

"Why are you asking me? Why don't you ask yourself?"

 

I said coldly and he just pouted.

 

"I always do that. But when I heard it from you it seems like Im gaining energy."

"Stop with the stupid cheesy lines Luhan!"

 

I said and he just laughed. He went beside me and after that I looked at him weirdly as he stopped right beside me. What's with this jerk? Tss. I looked away then after that, I grabbed out my notebook and pretend that Im going to do something.

 

"Baby girl~"

 

I heard him cooed so I looked at him. He gently placed his palm on my lips and after that, he kissed his palm. What was that? An indirect kiss?! Urrgh! Good thing there were no students right now. Ugh! I want to smack his head so hard until it breaks into pieces. Creepy right? Nahh.

 

"You're gross Luhan!"

"Im not."

 

He said, defending himself as he messed his hair again. I stared at him and he looked so hot. I mean, NOT! He noticed that I was looking at him so he inched his face closer to me. My eyes widened and turned my head. I grabbed my pen and started to draw some random things on my notebook. I heard the jerk laughing silently.

 

[After a few minutes]

 

My classmates went inside and as I expected, girls started crowding Luhan. They were saying that he's handsome, he's so hot, he's so charming and blah blah blah. Damn it! He's a Jerk! I slammed my hands on my table as the noise were getting louder and louder.

 

I just heard the other girl said,

 

"What's with the ty nerd? Haha."

 

My eyes twitched hearing those words. How many times will I tell you that I am not a ! Gosh! I couldn't take it anymore. I don't want to get in trouble. I stood up and the chair just screeched loudly. I walked out of the room and heard Luhan calling my name.

 

"Seonah!"

 

I just rolled my eyes and afterthat, I headed to the garden and sat there. 

 

I sighed heavily and caressed the grass around me. I wanted to be alone. I want to have some peaceful time with no people around me. I just wanted to feel lonely. 

 

After that, I heard the bell rang. I stood up and dusted off my skirt and blouse. I headed to my room and good thing ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter