Student Teacher?!

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a week since Luhan and Seonah were in a relationship. Everyone in the school was jealous and envy of Seonah. They were giving her death glares or sometimes when Luhan wasn't around, they would do something to her. Seonah isn't telling it to Luhan because she was afraid. 

 

It was Saturday. Luhan and Seonah were sitting on the floor, playing cards. Luhan can't focus on the game because he was staring at his girlfriend. He smiled and that made Seonah looked at him in confusion.

 

"What's wrong?" She asked.

 

Luhan then looked away and chuckled all by himself. Now she thinks that he was insane. Smiling like an idiot and then he will gonna laugh like that with no reasons. 

 

"You're insane." She scoffed but smiled afterwards.

"Can't help it. You're just so cute when you're serious on playing a game."

 

He said and she just hissed and slapped his arms playfully. She stood up and went near to the coffee table to reach the remote. She the TV and sighed. Luhan went closer to her as he sat beside her and put his arms around her. 

 

"I love you."

 

 He whispered and that made Seonah flushed red. She blinked and tried to look away but Luhan won't let her. He was blocking her face.

 

"Aish. You're always like that." She blurted.

"What? Its true, hm. I love you my Seonah."

 

He cooed sweetly. Seonah shook her head and pay her attention to the TV. Luhan then smiled as he found it cute when Seonah wasn't responding him.

 

"How's school, baby?"

 

Luhan suddenly asked. Seonah stopped breathing for a while when she remembered the day when Luhan wasn't beside her. All the girls started to hate her and they started making fun of her that day. It wasn't a very good idea. Really. That day, she skipped class because she wanted to be alone. She cried that day. No one comforted her, even Sehun. The Exo were really busy. She cleared and said,

 

"Fine."

 

As simple as that. Luhan furrowed his eyebrows when Seonah suddenly excused herself and stood up. And that made Luhan froze for a while. He saw a bruise on her bare left shoulder. He hit his head mentally, why didn't he even see it earlier? 

 

"What's on your shoulder?" He asked.

 

Seonah was startled and checked her shoulder. It has bruise. She hid it immediately with her hair and thought for an excuse.

 

"N-nothing. I got slipped inside the bathroom and I tripped over the.. You know.. The..."

 

She was thinking for and excuse when Luhan suddenly went over her direction and hugged her. He even kissed her shoulder where the bruise was.

 

"Next time, be careful. Okay? I don't want you getting hurt."

"Im sorry.." She managed to say,

 

Luhan just hushed her and kept on adoring her hair. She smiled.

 

 

"Congratulation."

 

Seonah was startled when someone spoke behind her. They were at the school hallway and she was waiting for Luhan because he went to the CR. She held her chest and sighed in relief when she saw Sehun standing behind her.

 

"Oh it was just you, Sehun. You scared me!"

"Sorry."

 

He said and smiled. She smiled also and Sehun pursed his lips and took a heavy sigh.

 

"You're officially taken.. So I guess, you're very happy."

"Of course Sehun. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter