Changed a lot

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV

 

Days had passed. The bondings of Exo became normal again, they didn't believe the rumors. Well, they tried to understand Seonah since she was their friend. And if you're asking if Seonah and Luhan became friends again, well they were. But it was still awkward. Luhann cannot approach Seonah because of Sehun and Seonah also cannot approach Luhan because of Yoomi.

 

Things had changed between the two of them. Luhan always don't fetch Seonah on her house. And looks like Seonah was used to it. She was just feeling a little bit disappointed because she missed her friend, Luhan. There was this news that Luhan was changing. Like for example, whenever Seonah was asking him a question, he would always shrugged or he would not listen to her.

 

Seonah noticed his change. Since he met again his ex-girlfriend which is Yoomi, it was like his life was with her. Seonah just only sighed and kept on worrying about Luhan because he never talks to Seonah that much. She missed him so much.

 

Today was another day and Seonah can't help but to stare at Luhan who's texting someone. She was with Luhan inside his house.

 

"Luhan, are you even listening? Im just wasting my saliva here, trying to explain everything to you."

 

Seonah said a little bit annoyed but Luhan didn't even heard her. He was smiling like an idiot and the tap sounds of his phone was heard. With that, Seonah groaned na dsighed as she snatched away Luhan's phone from him.

 

"Hey!"

 

Luhan said as he reached his phone but Seonah hid it behind her back.

 

"You're not allowed to use this unless we finish this one!"

"You're not my mother to stop me. You're just nothing."

 

With that, Seonah froze for a while hearing his words. Luhan immediately grabbed his phone out of Seonah's grasp. She admit, it hurts hearing those words. He didn't shout at her but his words automatically stabbed her heart.

 

Why?

 

She realized something... she thinks that she was slowly falling for him. But she was shrugging that thought off.

 

"Fine. Im just nothing to you."

 

She whispered but Luhan heard her. He looked at Seonah who was looking down at her feet. Then she stood up with a sigh.

 

"I should go. Mom was waiting for me."

 

She said but she wasn't looking at Luhan. She looked so sad right now. Luhan just stared at her and he was about to say something but nothing's coming out from his mouth. He just nodded his head and hummed.

 

Seonah came closer to the door and stopped for a while.

 

 

Whenever she's going home, Luhan would always give her a kiss on her cheeks and he will always sometimes say that, "Don't go! Stay with me here!" but guess like he really did changed. She bit her lip as she looked at Luhan who was still texting someone. Seonah looked at his neck..

 

 

He wasn't wearing anymore the necklace he bought..

 

 

She just sighed and went home alone by herself. 

 

 

 

Luhan was walking on the way to his room. He saw Seonah and Sehun talking to each other. He looked away and tsked. Luhan went over to their direction and said something,

 

"If you would do some lovey-dovey things, please don't do it right infront of my face."

 

He said as he rolled his eyes. Seonah looked at him in shock, Sehun also. They were'nt doing lovey-dovey things. They were just telling some random stories to each other.

 

Luhan entered his classroom, only to find Yoomi was there, he smiled brigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter