No way

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seonah's POV

 

I froze for a while as I felt Luhan pulled away. I looked at him in disbelief as he rubbed the back of his neck and he was smiling shyly at me. He wasn't looking at me but he was looking on the other side.

 

"S-sorry. Can't help it."

 

He said as he bit his lips and I just growled. I hit his arm and he stepped backwards. He was hissing as he looked at me.

 

"You're such a jerk! I don't want to see you right now!"

 

I started walking away from him as I heard him yelling my name. I didn't look back because I know what will happen next. Im gonna trapped again by those stares. People were looking at the both of us as I sensed that Luhan was doing a brisk walking. I gasped as I tried to run.

 

"Seonah! Wait!"

 

He shouted. I pretended that I didn't hear it and started running away from him.

 

"Go away Jerk!"

 

I shouted back but still not looking at him.

 

I was heading to the jewelry shop as I saw a very familiar guy who's talking to a girl. I stopped for a while and looked at that guy closely. I rubbed my eyes usng my fingers as I gasped.

 

"S-sehun?"

 

I asked myself. Then, the guy turn his head to mine as I smiled brightly at him. It was really Sehun! I bit my lip as I waved my hand at him and smiled widely. But the weird thing was, he didn't smiled back. He rolled his eyes as he gave me a deathly stare that lasted for about 3 seconds.

 

My heart twitched. Why was he acting like that? Maybe he didn't see my appearance. but that was impossible! I know he was looking at me also. He didn't even say hello nor smiled back at me. I looked at the girl whom he was talking with, earlier. She smirked evily at me as she started walking way from Sehun.

 

I saw Sehun stand there as he looked at me with his piercing stares. I took a step back but just a little until I felt a mass landed on my shoulder. I looked back and saw Luhan. He was panting really hard as I looked again at Sehun.

 

Until I felt my phone vibrated..

 

"Seonah, lets just go home if you don't want to go out with me this time."

 

Luhan said but I didn't answer him back. I grabbed my phone as I felt my lips were trembling as I saw the mesaage that Sehun sent me. Why is he doing this to me?

 

From: Sehun

I thought you were different from the other girls I've met. You just prove me wrong Seonah. I trusted you for about 1 year. and I'll just receive this news about you? You were trying to ruin the relationship of us, Exo. If you were asking if Im mad at you. Yes, I am. You're a liar Seonah. You are. Don't ever try to go near with me. WITH US. AGAIN. I'll end this friendship of ours. Goodbye.

 

I dropped my phone as Luhan looked at me worriedly. My lips were shaking to death as I began breathing heavily. And after that, I felt some tears flowing from my eyes.

 

 

 

 

I never lied to you, Sehun. Never in my life...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you really are my friend, you wouldn't listen to those stupid biased stories! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seonah? Are you okay?"

 

Luhan asked me as he turned me around.

 

"B-baby girl, why are you crying?"

 

He asked as he gently wiped my tears away. I was sobbing as he looked down and picked up my cellphone. 

 

"S-se... Hun.."

 

I said in between sobs. I heard him scoff as he ruffled his hair in frustration.

 

"Tell me what he did to you. Did he hurt you? Huh? AIsh. That kid!"

 

He looked so annoyed right now as he suddenly hugged me. I cried once more as he hushed me.

 

"Sssh. Don't cry. Its just Sehun. Im still here, baby girl."

 

He said and I hate to admit that I felt fluttered when he said that line. I stopped crying as he rubbed my back. He kissed my head and then cupped my cheeks.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter