Won't leave

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan's POV

 

I was panting really hard as I stopped running to catch my breath. I closed my eyes tightly as I heard Seonah's voice again..

 

"LUHAAAAAAAAAN! Help me! NOOOOO!!"

 

I opened my eyes and started running again. Finally, Im now here inside this school but there's no signs of Seonah nor my team mates. I looked like a crazy guy because of my look. I was sweating and my hair was messy. I started running again and then stopped for a while as I saw something on the floor. I walked closer..

 

"Its Seonah's phone."

 

I mumbled and grabbed the phone immediately. Oh please, where are you Seonah? I started running again and after that  I went to the very corner of this school, until I heard someone laughing, and cursing. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist as I heard that familiar voice.

 

Ji Soon

 

I walked closer to that place and my eyes widened in shock as I saw Seonah, crying helplessly and my team mates were trying to do something to her. Until I heard again Ji Soon said,

 

"Don't you dare to tell this to everyone."

"N-no... Somebody.. Please help me.. No!"

 

Seonah cried as she tried to push them but she's too weak. They all went laughing.

My eyes were burning in anger and I could feel my aura is now changing. I quickly went to their direction as I grabbed Ji Soon's collar, I turned him around and gave him a punch 

 

They were all shocked when I arrived. I looked at them with my deathly glare and they were taken a back. I started punching ji Soon and the members trying to help him. They started punching me too but I don't care, I don't feel anything.

 

" you! Ji Soon, you!"


 

I said as I punched him for the very last time. After that, they all stood up and gave me a threatening look before they walked away. They said that they'll gonna get me next time. I just scoffed and gritted my teeth.

 

[A/N: Play this song CLICK HERE ]

 

When they were out of my sight, I looked down at Seonah and she was crying so hard.

 

Her hair was messy, her uniform was ed and her arms and legs have red marks. I knelt down on the floor as I hushed her. I ran my fingers through her hair, softly. She was still crying, her eyes were closed and she was covering herself as she pushed me away. My eyes widened and after that she spoke,

 

"G-go away.. Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter