Annoyed

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

 

"Get out Luhan, I don't need you here."

 

She said coldly as she turned her back at me and covered herself with blankets. 

 

"Why didn't you go to school?"

 

I asked her but she didn't answer me. I wanted to hug her so tight but Im afraid that she won't let me. I just bit my lip and looked at her back facing me.

 

"Look, Im sorry. Im sorry because I acted so stupid last day."

"Will you please get out of here? I don't want to see you. Go away!"

 

She yelled at me but she wasn't facing me. My eyes saddened and looked down. I was about to grab her shoulders to turn her around so that she can face me. But I can't do it.

 

"Look Seonah, I wanted to explain everything I did."

"It will be non-sense coz I will not listen."

 

She said and I let out a heavy sigh. I washed my face using my palms and looked at her again.

 

"Okay! I got mad! You know why? Because I heard this news about you. About you who wants to ruin the relationship of our group. And I admit that I got angry at you!"

 

I was yelling here while explaining everything what happened behind that. It was true. Chanyeol told it to me. I got shock. I didn't believe it in the first place. why not? I trust Seonah. I trust her so much, I know she can't do that thing.

 

But then, I heard some news again, and my eyes can't stop burning in anger.

 

They said Seonah was just using us because of money. Friendship isn't about money, its about the happy moments you were sharing to each other!

 

"Y-you.. Also... Believe them..."

 

Her voice cracked as she said those sentence. And to my surprise, she sat down on her bed and faced me, her eyes were a bit watery and I can see pain inside of her eyes.

 

"Get out of here before I can do something to you."

"But Seonah—"

"I said get out! GET OUT! GET OUT!"

 

She started throwing some random things to me, I got startled as she was about to throw the vase beside her. I immediately went closer to her and grabbed the both of her hands.

 

"Let go of me! Go away! You are not my friend!"

 

Yeah right. You didn't know Seonah how much I hated it when you're always calling me your friend coz I can't accept the fact that you're just seeing me as your friend.

 

"Stop it Seonah!"

 

I tightened the grip on her arm and then her tears burst out. She was still looking at me, I was staring back and saw her lips trembling in fear. I softened and let go of her arm.

 

"Go away. I don't want to see you Luhan."

"I came here because I want to see you."

 

I said truthfully and saw her wiped her tears away. She stood up and I also did the same. She gave me a piercing stare as she started pushing me away from her.

 

"Go away!"

 

She kept on pushing me, I was holding her hand to stop her but I think I lost my energy seeing her crying like this.

 

"Seonah, please..."

 

I was begging her but she kept on pushing me.

 

"Seonah, please.. Im sorry..."

 

Until we reached the door, she pushed me outside her room and slammed the door right infront of my face.

 

I quickly went closer to her door and banged it many times as I kept on shouting her name.

 

"Seonah! Im not yet done with my explanation please... Listen to me.. Seonah Im begging you.. Im sorry!"

"Get out of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter