Get out

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

 

"S-Seonah! What's wrong?"

 

I stood up from my seat and the other members were looking at me. I was so worried right now. What's happening to Seonah?

 

"AHHHH! EW!!"

 

She shouted again. She looks like she was in panic so I furrowed my eyebrows.

 

"Seonah! Can you tell me what's happening there?!"

 

I shouted and hissed silently. The members walked closer to me and asked me what's happening I just looked at them and they saw that I was worried as hell. 

 

"Seonah! Come on, speak up!"

 

I shouted again as I heard no answers from her. this! What's happening?! I groaned and ruffled my hair in frustration.

 

"Hyung, calm down.."

 

Kyungsoo said. I just hissed again and looked at him. Why would I calm down if Seonah wasn't answering me?! After that, I heard Seonah was panting on the other line and she spoke,

 

"Luhan.. Sorry."

 

She said so I furrowed my eyebrows and asked her calmly.

 

"What's the matter?"

"Ohh. Nothing, there was a cockroach—"

 

My eyes widened ang groaned again.

 

"A COCKROACH?! What the hell Seonah? You made me worried! It was just a damn cockroach!"

 

I shouted at her. I was feeling annoyed right now. I rubbed my temples and closed my eyes as I clenched my jaw. Xiumin hyung rubbed my back to calm me down.

 

"I-Im.. Sorry. I was really afraid of cockroaches."

 

I sighed, hearing her sad voice. I opened my eyes and spoke,

 

"Next time don't make me worry, okay?"

"Okay, Im really sorry for making you worried.."

 

She said those words in a soft and calm manner. I sighed and didn't speak anymore.

 

Seonah's POV

 

I really didn't mean to do that. I was really saying the truth. There was a cockroach that was flying here in his room and I got the urge to run and gently drop my phone on my bag. I started panting when I saw that Luhan wasn't still ending the call. And thankgoodness, the cockroach was gone.

 

If you're afraid of cockroaches too, you would feel the same way like I felt earlier.

 

I was about to speak when Luhan ended the call. I just sighed and sat down, playing with my fingers. I burried my face with my palms and groaned a bit. 

 

After a few hours, the Exo came. I quickly rushed to the door and went out of this room immediately until I heard the news for the audition will be postpone because Sehun can't come. I felt a little bit relief because I can still practice some song.

 

I saw them walking towards me as they flashed a small smile but looked away right after that. 

 

When Luhan was about to walk pass by me. I stopped him, by grabbing gently his left arm. I saw him rolled his eyes and looked at me seriously. I was taken a back as he looked at me like that.

 

"What now, Seonah?"

 

He said and I could tell that there was a hint of him being a little bit annoyed. I gulped mentally as I slowly took out the grasp from him. He hissed and pushed me lightly.

 

"Get out of my way."

 

He said coldly. I shot him a shocking expression as he said those. I furrowed my eyebrows and stared at him deeply. The way he looks at me it was similar the way Sehun looked at me earlier.

 

I looked away and bit my lip. Why are they like this to me?

 

"Are you deaf or what? I said, YOU"RE BLOCKING MY WAY."

 

Why was he like this? Is it because of what happened earlier? It wasn't a big deal, my goodness! Lately, we were having fun texting each other, but now? What happened? I really don't get it!

 

And after that, I gasped and a tear roll down to my cheeks as he pushed me hardly that I banged myself on the wall. Causing the other me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter