Lies

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV

 

Weeks had passed and Luhan's attitude got worsen than before. He was acting cold towards Seonah these past few days and Seonah could still feel the pain. She was used to it because it has been 2 weeks. 

 

Seonah was just eating her ice cream with Sehun but she was not in the mood to eat it happily. She was just waiting the ice cream to melt and so Sehun looked at her and stopped eating.

 

"Seonah, what's the matter?"

 

Seonah looked at Sehun and sighed heavily. She pouted a bit and looked at him with sad eyes.

 

"These past few days, I think Im getting sick at this school." She said "And it really annoys me."

 

She heard Sehun chuckled a bit and ruffled her hair. Then she peeked onto his ice cream, it was already done. She pushed her ice cream away and said that she don't want to eat anymore.

 

"Don't worry, Im always here to brighten up your mood."

 

Sehun said as he smiled at her that made her heart beats faster. She quickly looked away and Sehun noticed a blush that was visible on her cheeks.

 

Then, Seonah heard a laughter that was coming from the entrance of the cafeteria. And it reaaly didn't surprise  her. It was Luhan and Yoomi. They were so happy that Seonah can ripped the smiles on their faces. Seonah covered herself by using her left hand and continued on looking down, not wanting to met gazes with Luhan.

 

Without knowing, Luhan looked at Seonah for about 5 seconds as his smile faded slowly and turned his attention back again to Yoomi who was beside him. They grabbed a seat and Luhan offered her first. Of course, he should act like a gentleman.

 

They ordered the same as Seonah and Sehun ordered which was ice cream. Luhan remembered that Seonah and his favorite flavor of ice cream was the same, which is strawberry. 

 

"What flavor do you want, Han?"

 

Yoomi asked as Luhan was about to say the word 'Strawberry' but then, he shook his head as he smiled at her sweetly.

 

"Chocolate is fine."

"You like it too?"

 

Yoomi asked and giggled softly.

 

"I thought you liked strawberry?"

 

Yoomi then asked again as she looked at him. Luhan just shrugged and said,

 

"I guess people do change what they like."

 

Yoomi just giggled and nodded her head, after that they went to their seat and started eating also. Luhan then glanced again to Seonah but he looked away right after that.

 

 

Lunch break was already done and they have to go to their respective classrooms. Seonah saw Luhan walked Yoomi to their room. she just sighed and looked away. She bid goodbye to Sehun and he also did the same.

 

As the lesson started, none of the students were listening to their teacher. The teacher was just talking to the board. Until Seonah saw that one of their classmates were spreading a piece of paper. She got curious and when the paper passed to her, she immediately read the paper.

 

Well, it was a conversation and the topic was:

 

What will you do if your crush will stare at you?

 

All her classmates answer that question. Seonah bit her lower lip and stared at the paper. But soon, she also answered it. Her hands were trembling as she passed it to Luhan who was behind her. She didn't look at him. When she passed the paper to Luhan, he gently grabbed it and Seonah felt shiver ran down through her spine as Luhan's hand accidentally grabbed her hand also.

 

Luhan didn't even say sorry or what. But his eyes widened a bit as he read Seonah's answer on that question.

 

Nothing. because he isn't staring at me. Anymore...

 

He scoffed a little and didn't answer the question. He thought it was very stupid to answer. And he won't let his classmates know what would be his answer.

 

Luhan tapped the shoulders of Seonah as he gave the paper back. She glanced back and saw him not looking at her. He hissed a bit and said,

 

"I won't anwer that question. Its really stupid." 

 

Seonah just nodded and passed  the paper also.

 

 

When the class was already dismissal, Seonah looked at Luhan who was frowning while looking at his phone. Well, it was because Yoomi cannot come with Luhan today because she have an important things to do.  

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter