Plan

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seonah's POV

 

I had a terrible nightmare again. that jerk did kiss me yesterday at school. I lazily stood up and after that my phone just beeped. I looked at it for a while and grabbed it. I unlock my phone and saw 2 messages. I opened the first one and my eyes got widened in shock.

 

From: Jerk

Did you like my surprise? ;)

 

"AHHHH! NO! NO! IT WASN'T A DREAM! NO! IT REALLY HAPPENED!"

 

I was screaming here while ruffling my hair in frustration as I opened the next message. My heart was beating so fast as I recalled the scenario yesterday and it really annoys me! Ugh stupid life! Stupid Jerk!

 

From: Jerk

Hey, I followed you last night. Im going to your house. Right now. :)

 

"NOOOO!!!"

 

I screamed again as I stood up and did my daily routine. Mom was there downstairs and she was looking at me weirdly, I was panicking, not knowing what to do and of course Im really annoyed right now! How could he stalk me like that?! Ugh! He even followed me here? How did he do that and—

 

*Ding dong*

 

My eyes went wider as I looked at the door. Mom was about to open it and I stopped her, she just looked at me in curiosity and I was really nervous right now. Mom noticed it and asked me,

 

"What's the matter, sweetie?"

"N-nothing mom. Don't open the door! I-I'll open it!"

 

I said nervously as I was about to walk to the door when mom stopped me.

 

"Relax sweetie, maybe its just the mailman."

 

She said as I shook my head disapprovingly. No! It must be Luhan! After that, mom went to the door and I ran as fast as I could and my mouth was slightly opened as I saw the Jerk infront of our house. I looked at mom nervously as she crossed her arms and looked at me seriously.

 

"Hi Seonah~"

 

Luhan waved at me sweetly as he smiled at me. I just choked at the scene. This is not the real Luhan I know. Mom cleared and I looked at her again, I smiled awkwardly and of course, still nervous.

 

"Explain. Who is this guy."

 

She asked me and I just gulped at that question. I can't say that HE IS MY ENEMY! Of course mom will be angry this time. When I was about to open my mouth, I heard a soft chuckle from behind and I felt an arm placed on my shoulders gently. I looked up to see that Jerk.

 

"Oh, we're just friends."

 

Luhan said while grinning at mom. Wow, he's good at lying. Mom looked at him with,— let's say its kinda death glare. As you can see, mom is very strict when it comes to boys. She said it was just for my protection coz boys these days were dangerous. She doesn't want me to have a boyfriend yet. But she said that I'll make sure that the guy will be very responsible and he will make me happy everyday.

 

"Are you sure you're just friends and not MORE THAN FRIENDS?"

 

Mom asked as she emphasizes the word 'More than friends'. Luhan just nodded and mom was staring at me. I gulped once again and after that, Luhan said that we will be going to school together. Ugh, this ! A ride with a jerk together to school?! I hate this.

Luhan let go of my shoulder as I followed him from behind. I was thinking, should I go by myself to school and left the jerk here? Hahaha. That's a great idea. I let Luhan walk before me and I stopped for a while. I looked at my side and there I saw a bus stop. I was giggling and smiling in victory as I felt a grasp on my wrist and pulled me.

 

"You're not going anywhere, missy. Trying to escape? Tsk, bad idea."

 

Luhan said as he smirked at me. Ahh! This jerk really don't stop to annoy me!

 

"Yah Jerk! Let go of me! I can go to school all by myself. Aish!"

"Well, Im not asking you."

 

He said boringly as he continued on pulling me and honestly, he's too strong. Aish, this is reallly annoying. After that, we were heading into a black bmw car. And woah, this guy is sure rich.

 

"Get inside."

 

He commanded as he pushed me inside. This jerk can't be a lttle gentle to a girl like me. Ugh! I went inside and hell eah, this car smells like his fragrance. Psh, don't think that Im always smelling him. Ew, I don't even like this guy. After that, Luhan went also inside and started the engine.

 

"Why do you have to drag me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter