Date?!

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seonah's POV

 

A year had passed and the relationship of the Exo between me became more stronger. we had a lotofbondings when weekends and guess what.. Luhan and I became closer than before.But still, he was the jerk I know. Who tries to annoy me and make me blush.

 

Aish. I dont know why is he doing this to me.

 

Today, they were practicing for their new album, which is Overdose. They're really great dancers and they even changed their hairstyles.

 

"Baby girl, how's my hair style? Is it great? Do I look that handsome?"

 

Luhan asked me as he was grinning at me. I went closer to him and flicked his forehead. He shut his eyes tightly as he kept on rubbing his forehead because of the pain.

 

"Yah! Why did you do that?! Aish! It hurts!"

 

He said as I chuckled at him evily. He glared at me so I stopped but I bit my lip to prevent from laughing. He's so cute whenever he do that thing. aish! What am I even saying? Seonah, is that really you? Ugh.

 

"Whatever. It doesn't suit you. You look like a girl."

 

I said as I turned around and then after that, I felt a grip on my wrist as I looked back and saw the Jerk looking at me. I don't know what's with him today. I just wanted to go home right now. He just said that he wants me to see their dance practice.

 

Of course i would love to. I've never seen this jerk dance before.Even Sehun and the rest of the members. So I just agreed on him and he was really happy about it. Ugh.

 

"I am not a girl. How many times do I tell you that I am manly!"

"Aish! Fine! Just dont shout at me like that. You're annoying!"

 

I yelled at him and he just grinned. after that, he pulled me closer to him as he gave me a quick kiss on my cheeks. i slapped his arms away and he chuckled afterwards. The manager called him and said that they have to start practicing now.

 

"Watch me baby girl."

 

He said as he smiled at me. I just rolled my eyes and then went inside of their practice room.

 

Whoaa~ The Exo members started greeting me and Sehun walked towards me as he gave me a tight yet passionate hug. I smiled a myself as I smelled his scent. Gosh, even if he's already haggard and sweaty,, he still smells like a baby.

 

"Seonahhhhhh! I miss you Seonnaaaahhh!"

 

He shouted as he spun me around. I just chuckled and gave him a playful slap on his shoulder. He laughed at me and I did also.

 

"You miss me? But we're hanging out every weekends. Hehehe."

 

I said and he just pouted a bit.

 

"That's why I miss you. I miss your smile and your laugh. I think I want to hear it every second."

 

He said and I think I stopped breathing for a while. Was  he saying the truth? My heart kept on beating so fast. i held my chest and I could feel heat started to grow and be visible on my cheeks. I quickly hid my face using my hair and heard Sehun chuckled a bit.

 

"Come on! Were going to dance right now. Watch us!"

 

Sehun said as he pulled me and he let me sat on the couch that was in the corner of the practice room. After that, I saw their choreographer saying something to them and they started nodding their heads. I cupped my face and looked at them silently, then I saw Luhan turned his head to mine. I blinked and looked away. I saw him smirked and I quickly rubbed my eyes, not wanting to see that jerk.

 

They started practicing and Oh yeah! The intro was so DAEBAK! I mean, their first part?

 

When Suho was on top of Kyungsoo while Chanyeol and Kai supports his legs? Gosh. It was awesome and then when it comes to Sehun, I looked at him and my heart cant stop on beating so fast, Im so amazed right now. I can't imagine Sehun can dance like that!

 

And so on~ the members kept o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter