His Rules

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun looked back and saw that Luhan was there, looking at him. They even stared at each other like they were having a staring contest which made Seonah feel worried and shocked. She sat up straight and looked at her boyfriend.

 

"Luhan calm down. He just went here a few minutes ago." Seonah defended.

 

Luhan remained silent and stayed calm as possible. Sehun stood up and placed the both of his hands inside of his pants pockets.

 

"I was just checking her since you said earlier at school that she's sick. Im sorry for bothering you."

 

Sehun apologized but Seonah shook her head and said that nothing was wrong and he shouldn't be apologizing like that. He smiled at her and nodded. Luhan just scoffed silently and went closer to Seonah, who was still lying on the bed. Her pale look didn't change. After that, Sehun wasn't to be seen.

 

"How are you?" He suddenly asked.

"Fine." She replied.

 

Luhan smiled and hugged her. 

 

"Yah. Did you eat your breakfast and lunch, baby girl?"

 

Luhan asked sweetly. Seonah shivered, still not comfortable by his cheesy lines. But she just smiled secretly and cleared and forcefully erased that smile off of her face. Not wanting to show her smiles infront of him.

Until Luhan gave her a peck on the cheeks. She pushed him lightly and hissed.

 

"Yah jerk. Stop doing that!"

"Why? You're my girlfriend and its normal for couples to kiss each other."

 

He teased and Seonah rolled her eyes playfully. 

 

"Well, to be honest.. I don't like kissing. Psh."

"Oh yes you do. Remember the day when we kissed and you were really enjoying every second of it?"

"Ugh. Luhan shut up, please? Im going to sleep."

 

Luhan whimpered and pleaded like a cute little puppy to her. She furrowed her eyebrows as Luhan went closer to her and smiled sheepishly, adoring her face. His eyes were sparkling when he stared at her eyes.

 

"Why do you keep on doing this to me?" He blurted softly.

 

Seonah was puzzled and gave him a look. He stayed silent for a while until he reached her hair, brushing it softly with his fingers. 

 

"What are you talking about?" She asked. Heart was pounding so loudly like what she was feeling on the old days when she still has secretly feelings for him.

 

"Why are you making me fall inlove even more? Why?" He smiled.

"I-I don't know what're you talking about. Im going to sleep. Goodnight!"

 

She laughed awkwardly and turned her body so that Luhan can face her back. She was breathing nervously yet somehow she was feeling that tingling feeling again inside her stomach. It feels so good. Until she felt a weight beside her bed, she knew who it was. It was Luhan. She sighed and turned to look at him.

 

"Please don't go to sleep first." He pleaded.

 

He smiled sweetly again and cupped her face. This time, Seonah didn't move. Her heart was really beating in an irregular manner. She stared at him. *Why does he have to be look so handsome like that? Im feeling down. Im not that pretty but what did he like about me?* She thought and then frowned.

 

Luhan noticed it and asked her what's the matter. She just shook her head and Luhan sighed.

 

"You always look pretty infront of me. For me, you're the prettiest of all."

 

*How could he read my mind?* She thought. Luhan went closer and snuggled his face on her neck. Seonah felt his lips and nose, touching her neck. And also his hot breath. She stopped breathing for awhile with wide eyes. 

 

"You know what? I felt bored earlier at school because you're not with me. It ." 

"Well then atleast your fangirls did their best to make you happy." She said, earning a chuckle from him

 

"You know that you're the only one that makes me happy. And annoying and teasing you really make my day." He said and chuckled. She felt vibration on her neck when he chuckled like that. And it tickled her. She frowned and pushed him lightly.

 

"Ohhh. Is that so?" She asked, her eyebrow was slightly raising.

 

"Yeah. You look cute when you're annoyed. I missed that, really." He chuckled again, remembering those days when he  was teasing Seonah.

 

Luhan rubbed his forehead when Seonah suddenly flicked him there. She hissed and gave him another flick. He groaned in pain while smiling. How he missed this so much. He rubbed it again and again.

 

"Ow! You're still stronger than I thought, huh. Come here!" He reached her and hugged her waist that made her squealed.

 

"Aish! Luhan, let me go you jerk!"

"You're still the Seonah I knew before. That's why I love you." He said and pinched her fluff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter