Fault

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No one's POV

 

Seonah widened her eyes as she was hoping that Luhan would answer Yoomi a big NO. 

 

"Yoomi, w-why?"

 

Luhan asked. Seonah bit her lower lip as her hands were shaking. Yoomi just sighed and tightened the hug. Seonah can't take this anymore. Pain was slowly killing her in the inside but she shrugged it off . 

 

"I still love you, Han."

 

That's it. Seonah's heart dropped at that statement. Luhan stood frozen and Seonah widened her eyes more as she saw Luhan suddenly hugged her back. He closed his eyes as he tightened the hug again.

 

"I would love to be your boyfriend again, Yoomi."

 

Seonah shook her head as tears ran down in the corner of her eyes. She smiled bitterly and scoffed. She clenched her fist and she was about to walk away when she heard Luhan's voice.

 

"S-Seonah? How long have you been there?"

 

His eyes were wide as saucers. Seonah just gave him a death glare. Her tears were very visible. Luhan immediately broke the hug as he was about to get closer with Seonah.

 

"Stop it Luhan. STOP IT! DON'T YOU DARE GO NEAR WITH ME AGAIN! NEVER!"

"S-Seonah—" He said but Seonah cut him afterwards,

"Im tired of it Luhan! Im TIRED OF YOU!"

 

With that, Seonah stomped her foot and gave Luhan a last but deathly glare. He was taken a abck. Meanwhile, Yoomi was secretly smirking in victory as she saw Seonah cried.

 

 

 

Class dismissal as Seonah stood up, she grabbed her bag violently. Luhan stood up as he grabbed Seonah's wrist. He made her turned to look at him. Seonah pulled away as she slapped Luhan. This time, it was really hard that made Luhan's bangs flew sidewards. His mouth was slightly open, still shocked on what Seonah just did.

 

Seonah didn't say any words but her eyes were full of emotions. That contains, sad, anger, hopeless and most of all... Pain. Luhan held his cheek where Seonah just slapped a while ago.

 

"How could you Luhan? How could you?"

 

She asked calmly but he knows that she was angry. Luhan furrowed his eyebrows a bit. He didn't know why Seonah was acting like this. He didn't know that Seonah was inlove with him. She was desperately want him near with her again, just like the old tiimes.

 

"Im happy for the both of you."

 

Seonah said answalked out of the room and left Luhan there, dumbfounded. But that words were really hard to say especially to your love one. Well, that was a sarcastic one. She really didn't mean it. 

 

 

Seonah went home all by herself as she went inside her room and stared at her necklace. Her eyes were turning into blur as tears were about to flow. She grabbed a pillow and covered her face as she screamed in annoyance.

 

"Its my first time to fall inlove like this.. It hurts.."

 

She mumbled and closed her eyes so that her tears could flow instantly.  As she closed her eyes, she rememembered something. It was a flashback of her and Luhan.

 

 

"Luhan.."

 

She said softly as Luhan stopped moving. He stood up also and said that he was going to have a lunch with Yoomi but Seonah stopped him. By grabbing his arm.

 

"We need to talk. And clarify things.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter