Sweet

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seonah's POV

 

Weeks have passed since the incident happened when Luhan saved me from his team mates. After that day, I kept on going with Luhan. Im afraid that they'll gonna come to me again. But I still hate that jerk. I and Sehun became closer than before. We hang out together when its Saturday. Mom knew Sehun because of Luhan. She trusts the both of them, and also the Exo. 

 

Today, Sehun decided to go out today since its Saturday. Don't get me wrong, its not a date. After that, I heard my phone just rang and I answered it.

 

"Hello?"

 

I said and heard Sehun laughed on the other line. I smiled a bit and listened to him.

 

"Seonah~ Lets go shopping today with the Exo. They said they wanted to join!"

"Ohh. S-sure."

 

I said and bit my lower lip. Is Luhan coming? Ugh, why am I even asking that questioon? I shouldn't be asking that! Err, Seonah what's going on with you? Do you miss that Jerk?! Aish. No way!

 

"Luhan hyung will also coming."

 

He said. My eyes widened and asked myself, How did he know that I was asking that question? Urgh. Damn it! 

 

"Uhh, okay."

"Oh Seonah, he said you should wear the shirt he gave to you."

"W-what shirt?"

 

I asked and went to my closet as I saw the shirt he gave to me. It was a grey shirt with a hello kitty on it. Seriously? He wants me to wear this? Ugh! I look so childish!

 

(Flashback)

 

We were inside of Luhan's car. I was smiling all the time because I had a great time earlier with Sehun and with Exo also.

 

"Yah Seonah! I'll give you something."

"What is it?"

 

I said curiously as he gave me a box. A grin was plastered on my face. He chuckled at my reaction as I gasped in awe. The box looks so cute! I wonder what's the inside?

 

I reached my hands and was about to grabbed it but Luhan pulled it back. I frowned at him and crossed my arms. What's the matter with this jerk?! Aish. Fine, I'll not accept that.

 

"Before you will accept this, kiss me first."

"WHAT?! NO WAY! ITS ALL YOURS!"

 

I said and turned my face on the window. After that, I felt him poking my cheeks and I stubbornly looked at him. He just smirke and said,

 

"Just on my cheeks only. Please?"

"Uggghh! Luhan! Fine! Just this time!"

 

I said and he leaned his face closer to me. I looked at him in disgust an immediately kissed his cheeks. After that, he was smiling all the time. He gave me the box and I was about topen it when he stopped me.

 

"Don't! Open it later at your house."

 

He said and I just rolled my eyes. Pssh. Jerk!

 

**End of Flashback**

 

"You mean, the Hello kitty?"

 

I asked and he just said yes. I just groaned softly and bid goodbye to Sehun. I prepared myself and wore the Hello kitty shirt. I hate it! He's not even my mom to ask me to wear this. And why did I even agree? Ugh!

 

[Play this song --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwm44GuPqNk ]

 

Mom called me downstairs and said that Sehun was waiting for me. Everytime I see Sehun's face, my heart was beating non-stop, aish! I wanted to rip off of this heart so that it can stop on beating so  fast. 

 

 

As Sehun saw me, he immediately smiled at me then chuckled as he saw my shirt. I just looked at him with a 'What-are-you-laughing-at?' look. He just shook his head and we headed inside the van. 

 

All the members greeted me and smiled at me. Aww~  these guys are so sweet.

 

"Baby girl, sit beside me~"

 

I heard Luhan's voice and that made me froze for a while. The Exo members kept on saying,

 

"Ayiie! This lovey dovey couple is so sweet!"

 

I heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter