Heartbreaking Confession

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV

 

Luhan was still staring at Seonah and Sehun. He clenched his fist but Yoomi didn't notice it. She was busy on finding something inside her bag. Luhan's eyes were twitching and his breath seems like it stopped for a while.

 

He saw how Seonah got shocked on Sehun's sudden action. they were just laughing a while ago and then Sehun kissed her. Her eyes were wide open. She can't push Sehun away because of the shockness.

 

After a few minutes, Sehun pulled away and smiled at her. While Seonah, was still blushing.

 

"I-I gotta go.. Mom w-was waiting for me.. S-sorry."

 

Seonah stuttered as she quickly ran away from Sehun. He just sighed and told himself that he shouldn't have done it. Luhan glared at Sehun but unfortunately, Sehun didn't even notice Yoomi and Luhan's presence.

 

When Yoomi was done finding something in her bag, she quickly grabbed Luhan's arm and cling into it. Luhan wasn't feeling comfortable at the skinships Yoomi was showing. 

 

"Yoomi, I think I don't have the energy to eat today. Maybe next time?"

"Next time?! Luhan its our Monthsary!"

 

She yelled at Luhan and he just sighed. He closed his eyes as he thought for a while.

 

 

Yoomi, the way you show your attitude to me makes me hate  you little by little.

 

 

He opened his eyes and looked at Yoomi. She was glaring at Luhan as she stomped her foot childishly.

 

"Please understand Yoomi."

"Ugh! You're always like that, okay fine!"

 

She said and crossed her arms over her chest. Luhan looked at his wrist watch and scratched his nape.

 

"I gotta go. See you."

 

Luhan said as he ran and left Yoomi there, dumbfounded. She groaned and stomped her foot. While Luhan, he was searching for Seonah. And luckily, he saw her at the bus stop, waiting.

 

He was panting and he smiled a bit. He went closer to her and Seonah jumped a little because Luhan sat beside her. She turned her gaze on the other side as she said,

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

The cold tone of her voice made Luhan bit his lip and lowered down his head.

 

"Nothing. I just wanted to be with you."

"Scratch that Luhan, you have your girlfriend, why don't you go with her? Its your monthsary."

 

As she said those line, she admit that she was hurted by her own words. She closed her eyes and sighed. Luhan looked at her and he grabbed her hand gently. Seonah was shocked ofcourse, why was Luhan acting so weird? She immediately pulled away her hands and stood up. She widened her eyes and she shook her head.

 

"/i told you once Luhan, I don't want to repeat it anymore."

"But Seonah... Im missing you. I miss you so much!"

 

Seonah's POV

 

He stood up also as he tried to touch me again, I slapped him on his right cheek. 

 

"Stop bothering me Luhan. Don't you know? You're hurting me! Whenever I see your face, its hurting me!"

 

I covered my face with my palms and started to sobbed quietly. Until I felt Luhan's hands on my shoulders, I quickly shoved them away and started running away from him.

 

"Seonah! Seonah wait!"

 

He shouted, I wiped my tears and stopped at the very dimmed place where no one can see us. I sobbed again and Luhan looked at me worriedly, he looked so much worried about me. 

 

"What's  the problem? What did I do something wrong?"

 

He asked calmly as I laughed sarcastically. I went closer to him and I didn't expect on what I just did.

 

I hit his chest hardly, and cried. He was looking at me until he grabbed my hands and stopped me for hitting him.

 

"Don't you know? I like you Luhan! I like you!"

 

I shouted at him and I covered my mouth using the back of my hand as I kept on crying so hard. I looked at him once more and he seemed so shock on what I have said.

 

"Y-you like me?"

 

He asked calmly, trying to act that he didn't heard what I've said earlier.

 

"No Luhan.. No. Scartch that. I love you.."

 

I said almost a whisper. This was the first time I've ever confessed to a guy. I mean, it should be a guy who should confess to a girl, right? But it seems like it became the opposite.

 

I looked at him and he was looking at the other side, mouth was slightly opened and his eyes were widened a bit.

 

"You know what? It really hurts deep inside whenever you see your love one, loves someone else. Right?"

 

I said but he didn't even answer. He just kept on looking at the other side. I looked at him closely as I saw water forming around his cornea. Was he about to cry? Or what?

 

"But all thanks to you, you changed me, you hurt me, you gave me so much pains..."

 

I paused for a while and another tear ran down again.

 

"Don't worry, Im already used to it. And now, Im trying to forget about you. I want you to erase in my life.. I want you to—"

 

I was cut off when Luhan pulled me and hugged me so tight.

 

"I want you to stay right beside me." He continued.

 

"Tell me Seonah, do you still love me?"

 

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter