Worried

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seonah's POV

 

[Tomorrow Morning]

 

I was so tired today, you know the reason why? Its because Luhan kept on calling me for several times. And it was freaking midnight! That night, I can't even grabbed my phone because I was too sleepy. Aish! Now I looked like a zombie and I was still sleepy. Im so tired, I wanted to sleep.

 

I was walking heading to the classroom as someone tripped my left foot and I just stumbled down on the floor. Ahh! Ouch— My wound. Aish. I looked tiredly at the person who tripped me and guess what, it was the jerk -_- He was laughing at me and then he kneeled down on my level. 

 

"Aish! What the heck Luhan?!"

 

I shouted as I ruffled my hair in frustration. Can't he see? Im already tired and I wanted to rest! Tss, I should've stay at home and rest there for a while. I held my forehead as I felt my head was aching. I groaned in pain and Luhan noticed that.

 

"Yah, are you okay?"

 

Now he's asking me if Im okay? I don't really understand this jerk. First, he just tripped my foot and now he was asking me if Im okay?! Ugh. I didn't answer him and I was about to stand up as I felt like the ground was shaking. I groaned again and kept on hitting my head. I rubbed my temples and Luhan was about to touch me as I slapped his dirty hands away from me.

 

"Don't touch me! Go away!"

 

I shouted at him and he just frowned. I went to the classroom and immediately sat on my chair. Thank goodness, Im going to have a rest. I'll not eat lunch today since I want to sleep all the time.

 

I was about to close my eyes when someone poked me from behind. I looked at the person who was just poking me and it was Luhan agaiin. You know what? I wanted to hit this jerk so that he can stop disturbing me.

 

"Are you okay? Look Im so—"

"Just stop! Im already frustrated here and I wanted to sleep!"

 

I yelled at him once more and after that, he didn't say anything. I heard him scoffed and said,

 

"Fine, you're so mean. I was just asking you. Tss, stupid girl. Hah!"

 

He said making my blood boil again. Calm down Seonah, calm down. You just needed a rest. Don't mind the jerk. I was about to sleep when I heard the voice of my teacher. My eyes immediately opened and sat properly, I heard Luhan smirked and gave him a weak death glare. Im not in the mood right now, don't make me pissed off Luhan.

 

Time was running so fast and I didn't understand the lesson for today. My eyes were weakly open. I held my forehead as I felt some headache again. Maybe I should go to the clinic. But ugh! I don't wanna walk. Its too far away from here. I sighed heavily as I grabbed a bottled water in my bag. I was trembling. My hands were shaking. I don't even know why, I feel so weak today. Maybe because Im lack of sleep yesterday.

 

Luhan's POV

 

I looked at Seonah and she was drinking her water right now. She looked so weak. What's the matter? I looked at her seriously and i saw that she was slightly trembling. I sighed and didn't mind about her since she was acting weird earlier. 

 

It was already lunch break and saw Seonah sighed heavily as she continued on sleeping. I stood up and was about to touch her when my annoying fans came. They were staring at me like there's no tomorrow and they were asking me if they can took a photo of me with them. I just sighed in defeat and let them took a picture of me. 

 

after that, I looked again at Seonah. I was about to wake her up to ask her if she wants to have a lunch with us. But i know she'll get mad at me. I let her sleep this day. Just this time. Tsk, I was going to annoy her this time but it seems like she wasn't in the mood.

 

I went to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter