Forgetful

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seonah's POV

 

"I can explain, mom!"

 

I said as I was pleading to her. She was just looking at me seriously and I'll admit, I was so afraid because I've never seen mom can be angry like this. This is all Luhan's fault!

 

"We were just practicing some poem lines. And we have to share a copy.."

"And why do you have to share? Ahem?"


I bit my lower lip as I thought for another excuse. Sorry mom. 

 

"Because I lost my copy of that poem."

"Fine. I'll give you a warning this time."

 

She said and after that, she went inside their room. I just sighed in relief and headed towards in my room. I took a shower and after that, I think I kinda lost my appetite. I just lay down on my bed and started to hear some musics. 

 

[Tomorrow Morning]

 

I woke up as I saw my phone. I just received a 2 text messages. I opened the first one and of corse, it was from the Jerk.

 

From: Jerk

Yo~ Wake up, stupid girl. :)

 

I just scoffed at his message. Im already awake, you jerk. Psh. After that, I opened the second one and my eyes widened in shock and a grin was plastered on my face. Oh my goodness. Am I really dreaming right now? This can't be happenning. Seonah, pinch yourself. It must be a dream. No way! Kyaaa~

 

From: Unknown

Hi Seonah-ssi! Its me, Sehun :) Hope you don't mind, can we have a lunch together ater at school? And also, Good morning!

 

I just blushed and kept on smiling. I replied back. Oh my~ I saved his number and his name on my contacts is 'Sehun'.

 

To: Sehun

Good morning also! Uhm, sure?

 

I bit my lower lip as I tapped the send. My heart  was beating so fast. I can't even control it. Aish curse this feeling! I stood up from my bed and took a shower, after that I went downstairs. Only to find mom and dad. I greeted them and they did the same too. I ate my breakfast and bid goodbye to my parents. I rode a bus and I was happily sitting on the corner.

 

I was about to grabbed my phone out of my pocket as I widened my eyes in horror.

 

No way! I forgot it in my room. Aish!

 

i was about to text Sehun! Ahh, why do I have to be so forgetful all the time? Aish, Seonah you're stupid. Really.

 

I went inside the school and headed to the classroom. As I was about to enter the room, someone blocked my way. I looked up and it was the Jerk. I raised my eyebrow at him and he just scoffed while he shook his phone in the air.

 

"I called you several times, why aren't you answering my calls?"

 

I scoffed at his statement right now. I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at him seriously. Its like he's my boyfriend! The way he talked to me right now is like Im his girlfriend.

 

"Excuse me? You're not even my boyfriend to say such things like that."

"That's not the point! Why aren't you answering any of my calls?"

 

I facepalmed myself. This jerk is really humiliating me huh? And now, my classmates were looking at the both of us. 

 

"Well sorry mister, I forgot my phone inside my house."

 

I said as i glared at him. He just scoffed and scolded me again once more.

 

"Next time, don't forget your phone. what if I call you? Tss."

"Could you please stop acting like you are my boyfriend?!"

 

I raised my voice at him but still in a whisper mode. I dont want to have a scandal here because my classmates were looking at the both of us in envy.

 

"I am your boyfriend, Seonah."

 

He said loudly and my classmates gasped upon hearing those words. Even me, I was so shocked. H-how could he?! Ugghh! After that, he smirked at my reaction because my mouth was slightly open and my eyes were wide as saucers.

 

"Y-you're—.."

 

I pointed him and he was looking at me teasingly until I heard him whispered something to my ear.

 

"Mine."

 

He said as he pulled my hand and he dragged me to my seat. I felt some death glares from my classmates. Aish! This jerk always causing me troubles! I don't want to get in any trouble. 

 

Time flies so fast and it was lunch break. My girl classmates were started squealing quietly as a guy entered our room. I stopped forr a while and saw Sehun walking towards our direction. Oh my, he's so cool. Ahh! Seonah, go back to your senses. You look stupid.

 

"Hey Luhan hyung! Hey Seonah!"

 

He said as he walked towards us. Here comes the death glares again. I can see envy inside of their eyes.

 

"Sehun, why are you here? Do you need something?"

 

Luhan asked him and he just nodded. After that, Sehun looked at me and smiled at me. He grabbed my wrist and Sehun spoke,

 

"Actually, Im going to have a lunch with her hyung. Wanna join?"

 

Sehun asked Luhan. The jerk was just looking at me seriously. Now what? Why was he looking at me like that? Did I do something wrong? Huh? Aissh!

 

"Sure. Hey baby, you didn't tell me you were going to have a lunch together with Sehun?"

"Baby? Wait a minute, are you two— Ohh, I get it. Ok. So what I heard last night on the phone was true."

 

Sehun said as he was nodding his head and Luhan just smirked at him. Wait a minute! It was the— Oh my God. Noooo! If only you knew Sehun, Luhan was just making fun of me that night. He just wanted me to be humiliated. Ugh! 

 

"Lets go, time is running."

 

Sehun said as he dragged me out of the room. Luhan just followed as we entered the cafeteria. My eyes wandered around and saw a very familiar face. I think I've seen her before. I looked at Luhan and he was just looking at the same person I was looking at.

 

*Gasped*

 

It was his Ex-Girlfriend! I knew it! Well, she's so beautiful in personal. But.. The way she wears looks like something.. I don't like it. It was too seductive and that was an 'ew' for me. She was using a very thick lipstick. Luhan was right. she changed.

 

After that, we we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter