Oppa?

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seonah's POV

 

I felt someone poking my cheeks. My eyes were a little bit swollen because of crying earlier. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Luhan smiling at me he went closer to me as he said that I'm already home. I just nodded and went out of the car. Luhan helped me as he placed his arms around my shoulder.

 

"I can take care of myself. You should go Luhan."

 

I said and turned my back at him. My eyes widened as I felt him hugged me from behind.

 

"Bye."

 

He said as he kissed my cheeks. My heart was beating so fast. I stayed frozen for a while and looked back, only to see Luhan heading to his car. Why is he always doing this to me? Is he making me fall for him?

 

No. Seonah, don't fall for a jerk. You already have Sehun and— Oops. What am I even saying? Sehun is just a friend to you. Don't think of anything else. You might be hurt. Tss.

 

I opened the door and saw mom watching TV at the living room. She turned her head to mine as she spoke,

 

"Oh. Who brought you here Seonah?"

"Luhan."

 

I said as she just looked at me teasingly. What is wrong with mom? Don't tell me she likes Luhan for me? *scoffs* No way!

 

"I see. You two are getting closer and closer huh?"

"Mom! Aishhhhh."

 

I heard mom laughed and I headed to my room. I quickly went to my bathroom as I took  a shower. I washed my face several times so that my swollen eyes can't be seen. After showering, I moved my feet towards my bed. I sat there and saw my Pinkeu Pinkeu bear. I smiled. I grabbed my pinkeu pinkeu and started talking some random things to it.

 

I looked like a crazy girl. Until my phone just rang. I grabbed it and groaned as I saw the name of Luhan. I answered it and rolled my eyes. 

 

"What?"

 

I said and he just chuckled.

 

"Nothing. I miss you already."

 

Luhan said sweetly. Seriously, what's with this jerk?  I just scoffed and he spoke again.

 

"Don't you miss me?"

"Luhan, were just together a few minutes ago."

 

I said seriously and he just chuckled on the other line. I rolled my eyes mentally.

 

"Well, I just wanted to remind you that don't replace my picture as your wallpaper."

"What if I did?"

 

I said as I smirked evily. After that, he just scoffed and said,

 

"I'll kiss you infront of many people in school."
 

I gasped and heard him laughed evily.


 

"NO WAY!"

"Oh yes baby."

 

I groaned and ruffled my hair in frustration. I heard him laughing on the other line.

 

"I hate you jerk!"

"Love you too baby girl~"

 

He said and I screamed in annoyance. Ugh! This jerk never fail to annoy me huh! I was really annoyed right now. I ended the call without saying goodbye to him. Why should I do that?! Tss. I grabbed my Pinkeu Pinkeu again and started talking to it.

 

"You know what, I really hate Luhan! Pinkeu pinkeu, tell me when will he stop? Aish!"

 

I squezzed my Pinkeu Pinkeu and burried my face there.

 

"I'll treasure you Pinkeu Pinkeu, coz Sehun gave me you. You're so cutee~"

 

I look like a crazy girl here, talking to a non-life object. Who cares? 

 

[Tomorrow Morning]

 

Im here at school waiting for someone. I didn't ride Luhan's car today because I don't want to! I left my house earlier. So that the jerk won't fetch me there. Hah! Im so smart right? Okay, whatever.

 

I waited patiently at the hallway and guess what? Luhan arrived and he was looking at me seriously. Aish! I was about to wait Sehun here because I wanted him to have a lunch with me. Together with the Exo. Don't get me wrong, Im not flirting them. They were just brothers to me, okay? 

 

Luhan went closer to me as I stepped back and was about to run but Luhan grabbed immediately my wrist, causing me to hissed a little. What does he want right now? Ugggh, seeing his face makes my mood ruin. 

 

"Are you avoiding me?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

 

I asked and he just looked away while he scoffed.

 

"Why? Did I do something wrong?"

"Yes."

 

I said as he  scoffed again. I was struggling from his grip because I dont want to be with this jerk.

 

"Tell me what did I do."

 

He said and I became speechless. Why is he asking me this? Ugh, I want to punch this guy really hard. His face was coming closer to mine as my my eyes were getting bigger. I blushed a little as he smirked.

 

"Nothing, right?"

 

He asked as he looked at my lips then he pecked it. I pushed him away and washed my face using my palms.

 

"Gross! Yuck Luhan!"

 

I said as he chuckled. He grabbed my hand as we went to our room. Then after that, he sat beside me. I looked at him and noticed that we look like a couple because of this closeness we got here. I hissed and pushed him lightly as he pouted and looked at me.

 

"I'll show you something."

 

He said as he grabbed his phone out of his pocket. I looked at his phone plainly. He opened it and my eyes went wider as I saw his wallpaper.

 

O___O

 

 

O//////O

 

 

>//////<

 

I-is that me? And him?

 

Oh my gosh! What is this?! He smiled at me and said,

 

"C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter