Broken

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV

 

Today was another day for Seonah and she can't stop on thinking about Luhan. Of course, she wouldn't forget the scenario yesterday when he hugged her. She was feeling curious and at the same time, she was a little bit mad. How could Luhan be so bipolar like that, right?

 

Seonah went inside their classroom as she saw Luhan looked at her. He immediately stood up, ready to approach her but suddenly, Seonah gave him a death glare as she rolled her eyes. Luhan was taken a back.

 

"S-seonah.."

 

He called her. She heard him but she didn't look at him.

 

"Seonah please... let's get back together."

 

Seonah stood frozen for a while. She didn't know how to answer him. She was shock and at the same time, she was feeling curious. What made Luhan say that?

 

She scoffed and turned her head to look at him.

 

"Get back together? Luhan are you listening to your own words? huh?"

 

She asked, as calm as she can. She was clenching her jaw and her fists. She didn't know why she was feeling so annoyed right now. But her heart can't stop on pounding non-stop so she took a deep breath.

 

"Please Seonah... Please.."

 

He begged as he was about to claim her hands but Seonah just slapped his hands away.

 

"Didn't I tell you! STAY AWAY FROM ME! How many times will I say this to you?!"

"Im trying Seonah. Im trying, but I just can't do it!"

 

He said, there was a signn of him being so sad. She looked at his eyes, she was right. Luhan was sad and he was begging for her.

 

"Please Seonah.. Im so sorry for what I've done. I was stupid."

 

She heaved a sigh as she shook her head, not looking at him.

 

"For the last time Luhan, NO."

 

She said. She dropped her bag on her seat as she ran outside the classroom. Luhan followed her. He was yelling her name. As soon as they reached the garden, Seonah stopped on her tracks.

 

Her eyes widened as she felt some warm arms that wrapped around her body. It was Luhan, back-hugging her. Her heart can't stop on beating so fast and she widened her eyes again as she felt Luhan's tear dropped on her shoulders. He was sobbing, he was sniffing. Luhan tightened the hug but Seonah didn't move.

 

"S-seonah.... Im begging you Seonah.. Let us get back together again."

 

Seonah's eyes became watery as she closed her eyes, remembering the happy moments that Luhan and her had shared but it all ruined when Yooomi came. Tears were forming in the corner of her eyes but she stopped herself on not to cry easily. She cracked a laughter, it was a sarcastic one.

 

"Us? Luhan, there was never an 'us'. Stop this non-sense."

"No. No Seonah! I won't stop this! Unless you'll say yes."

 

He was absolutely a stubborn guy. She closed her eyes once more as he heard Luhan spoke.

 

 

"I miss you Seonah.."

 

 

Her tears were ready to fall in any seconds but she refused to do it. She was desperately wanting to hear those 3 words from him. She was expecting it. And glad, it became true.

 

 

"Im so sorry..."

 

 

Luhan said as he tightened the hug again. Seonah's lips were trembling as she opened her eyes. She wanted to speak but the was nothing coming out from .

 

 

"I need you Seonah..."

 

She gulped the lump on as she spoke.

 

"Because what? What's the reason?"

 

 

She asked. She crossed her fingers meantally as she took a deep breath.

 

Say that you love me, then I'll forgive you and we will bring back again those happy moments we've shared.

 

She thought as she heard Luhan cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter