Text

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan went to the Exo members and sat down on his chair while furrowing his eyebrows. He looked at the other members and they were looking at him too. Finally, he opened his mouth and said something,

 

"Where is she?" Luhan asked.

 

They sighed and pretended that they didn't hear him, until Tao suddenly spoke.

 

"Why did you do that hyung? Now she left. She is probably angry right now. Its all your fault hyung"

"I was just trying to ." Luhan said but Tao just shook his head lightly.

 

"Well, that didn't help hyung. You did a wrong move. She's jealous." Kyungsoo said and ate his sandwich.

 

The others nodded and agreed on what Kyungsoo have said. Luhan became worried and his eyes saddened a bit. He bit his lower lip and rubbed his temples gently while closing his eyes. *What have I done?* He thought.

 

The bell rang and they went to their classroom respectively. Luhan made his way alone to their room and he saw Seonah was looking at the window with a blank expression. He was about to approach her when suddenly a guy came closer to her. His eyes twitched when that guy smiled at her.

 

"Hi! Why are you so lonely? By the way, I'm Taehyung. I know its weird that I introduce myself to you because we're classmates. But I think, you don't know me yet. So, nice to meet you!"

 

Seonah turned her body around and faced that Taehyung guy. She beamed back and Luhan can't help but to feel jealous. *Why do always guys like to approach her?! Aish, its getting me insane.* He silently went to his seat but Seonah didn't mind his presence. She was busy on entertaining that Taehyung guy.

 

"Taehyung oppa, Im actually curious about you. Wait, I think I've seen you before.. Are you one of those basketball players?"

 

She asked and that made Luhan's heart pounded do loudly inside of his chest. His eyes were burning in anger and he gave that Taehyung guy a deathly glare. He was jealous. *How could she say oppa to that bastard? And she even know him? He's a basketball player? Wait a minute. Im a soccer player and Im the Campus's soccer prince!* He thought and scoffed silently while looking away.

 

After a few minutes, he heard them laughing and smiling to each other when Taehyun stood up and reached for her hand to shake hands with him. Luhan growled and dtood up also. He remembered his Rule no. 1.. No skinships allowed. Except him or if its only shake hands. He hollered at Taehyung and said.

 

"Yah! Don't you dare lay a finger on my girlfriend!" Luhan said.

 

Taehyung looked at him weirdly and put his hands on the air, while saying sorry. He scratched his nape and went back to his seat. Luhan sat down also and looked at Seonah. He saw her scoffed and shook her head in annoyance.

 

 

"Seonah! Wait up!"

 

Luhan was running just to catch Seonah who already left him inside the room. She was avoiding her, she didn't talk to him earlier nor this time. She was still mad at him. Until he finally caught her and grabbed her gently.

 

"Don't leave me like that. why are you so stubborn and you left me there? Aish." He said and Seonah just looked at him. And it really pierced his heart.

"Stop following me."

 

Those words were torment for him and Seonah shrugged her arms that caused Luhan to let go of her wrist. He sighed and saddened. As Seonah was walking away from him, she heard him shouted at the hallway.

 

"Okay! Im so sorry I did that." It was was sincere and that made her looked back. She smiled a littl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter