Heartwarming Confession?

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan's POV

 

Months passed by after that incident. That day, I didn't talk to Seonah because she didn't want me to. Whenever I was trying to approach her, she would excuse herself and I would find myself staring at her.. With Sehun of course. Its getting me so jealous. Sometimes I was thinking, I wish I was Sehun. Because he can make her happy, he can do anything just to let her be happy. Unlike me, I gave her so much pain.

 

Pain was really slowly killing me whenever I see Sehun and Seonah together. It makes my heart stops beating and it makes my breath froze. For the whole month, I realized that Seonah was right. I felt the pain. I always cried at night whenever I think of her. She really didn't care about me neither. All those words she said was right. And it really hits the reality, even me.

 

And today, I was on the library with Yoomi. She said she have to research about her homework so we decided to go here. It was really boring here you know? And the thought of, I think Yoomi doesn't really love me afterall. you know why? Coz I can sense it through her actions.

 

(Flashback)

 

We were having a lunch here at the garden, just only the two of us. We tell some random stories and now it was Yoomi's turn. Well, i told her some of my funny moments but seems like she didn't listen to me. She didn't laugh nor asked me questions.

 

 

Unlike Seonah..

 

 

When she told me about her embarassing moments, I quickly grabbed the both of her cheeks and pinched it while stretching it. I used to do this to Seonah, when I was trying to annoy her.

 

"Ouch. Luhan! Aish! Stop it! It really hurts!"

 

She quickly slapped my hands. I frowned a bit and she was hissing while caressing her cheeks.

 

"S-sorry."

 

I said and I was about to caress her cheek but she refused.

 

"No thanks. I can take care of myself."

 

She said coldly and she turned her head to the other side. I just sighed and looked away also. She was really different compared to Seonah.

 

 

 

(Flashback of him and Seonah)

 

"Yah! Why are you laying on my bed. Get off Luhan!"

"Ehh? No way. Its so cozy."

 

I smiled while humming and smelled her pillows. Hmm, smells like her. So sweet.

 

Then after that, Seonah went closer to me and she was hitting me with her pillows but I just gave her a quick hug and that made her fell on the bed. I stared at her for a while and immidiately pinched her cheeks and stretched it widely.

 

"You're so cuuuuuuute, you know that?"

 

I said and she was just squealing in pain while laughing.

 

"You're so dead Luhan, Im gonna pinch you too!"

"Oh really? Ooh~ Im so scared— AH! OUCH!"

 

She immediately pinched my both cheeks and stretched it too and after that, we ended up laughing at each other.

 

 

Now, I think I should do the right thing for Yoomi. Well, I think Yoomi wants me to be her boyfriend because of the popularity. She was now famous because of me. Because I am her boyfriend. And the thing I hated about her was she was being so boastful to the others.

 

Even the members hate her that much.

 

And if you were asking about my true feelings, well.... My heart only beats for Seonah. Yes, I love her and I was planning to break up with Yoomi. I can sense that she really don't love me afterall. I was just wasting my precious time to a non-sense person who doesn't really love me.

 

I stood up from my seat and Yoomi looked at me. 

 

"We need to talk."

 

I said and cleared my throat as I walked outside. She quickly followed me and then we went to the rooftop.

 

 

"So what do we need to talk about?"

 

Yoomi asked while crossing her arms. She looked at me and I looked at her too.

 

"Do you really love me Yoomi?"

 

As I asked her that question, she widened her eyes and looked at the other side. She seemed so nervous right now. I wonder why. She nodded her head and tried to look at me. I smiled a bit and went closer to her.

 

"You're lying right?"

 

I told her and she gasped.

 

"No Luhan! Why are you thinking that?! Im not lying!"

"Reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter