Meeting Him

Luhan: A Jerk Who is Worth Dying For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seonah's POV

 

I woke up as my alarm clock rang. I stood up lazily and fixed my hair. I went inside the bathroom and took a bath.

I called mom and she was preparing my breakfast. Sometimes I feel pity for my parents they were working  so hard so that they can make me happy. I greeted her and kissed her on the cheeks. My mom smiled.

 

"Morning sweetie. I made you breakfast. Lets eat together."

 

She said as we sat and started eating. We usually talk about some girly stuff and I am really enjoying about that. Its like mom is my bestfriend.

After eating, I made my way to the door and sent mom a goodbye kiss.

 

"Bye seonah~ No boyfriends OK?"

 

She said as I chuckled a bit.

 

"Nae mom~"

 

I said and waved at her. I started walking and after that, I ride a bus. Its only 15 minutes to go there so no need to worry. I will not gonna be late this time. As I stepped out inside the bus, I made my way to the main gate of our school, I smiled in satisfaction as I entered.

 

Woah. this school sure is beautiful.

 

My eyes were roaming everywhere and I didn't notice that I just bumped into someone. I widened my eyes as I tripped over and my foot just accidentally step the shoes of the guy. Oh no!

 

I held my as I stood up. Aish! Why do you have to be so stupid Seonah? 

 

"Im s-sorry. I didn't mean. Im sorry really."

 

"Sorry? You just messed my shoes. Look what've you done!"

 

He said as he pointed his shoes right infront of me. I raised my eyebrows at him. He's handsome but it doesn't suit his attitude. *scoffs*

He was staring at me with full of anger and I just scrunched my nose. It was just a shoes, why does he have to be so mad right now?

 

"Im sorry okay?! I really didn't mean it. Gosh."

"Clean this up. right now."

 

he commanded. I just scoffed in disbelief. How could he? He should respect a girl like me and its not a big deal, dude! It was just a shoes for goodness sake! I got irritated and let out a groan.

I started walking away and left him there. So what? I don't even know that guy. He should be the one who will clean  that. Its his shoes, so its his responsibility. Tsss.

.

"Yah! Come back here!"

 

I heard him shouting. I just rolled my eyes and continued on walking. I was just pretending that I don't hear him.

Aish! He's really annoying!

 

After that, I sensed that girls were looking at my direction and they were smiling like an idiot, they were giggling and doing aegyo's until I heard them shouting or maybe I should say 'cheering'

 

"Omo~ Luhan oppa~"

"Kyaaa! The campus's soccer prince! Omo he's here!"

 

I looked at behind and saw that guy who's smiling in victory. i stopped for a while as I examined him. So his name is Luhan? Tss, what a jerk name. After that, his eyes landed on mine as he looked at me and then he smirked. I look away right after that and started walking on the way to my room.

 

As I entered, there was a loud noise I heard. Probably, the voices of my classmates. As I entered, they all stopped talking and looked at me in disgust. What's the matter?

 

"Hey.. Are you the new transferee here?"

 

The guy said as he looked at me. I just nodded in response as I heard the others laughing silently. It m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter