Heartbreaker.

Songfic Compilation.

Chapter Nine; Heartbreaker.
 

 g-dragon1.jpg

 

“I’m leaving.”

Jiyong threatened and you still stood in front of him, careless of what he said.

 

“I’m really going. I’m gonna see how well you can live without me.”

You faked a yawn and pulled your hand out of its folded position to check the time.
If he didn’t need you, then you didn’t need him.
No women needs a man who doesn’t need her, suddenly Marilyn Monroe’s words becomes so appropriate.

 

“Go ahead. If you’re not aware, I’ve been waiting for you to go since we started talking. So please, leave.”

You bravely replied to him.
You knew he was shocked, if the least, at your sudden change in behavior.

 

You weren’t always like this. In truth, you were never like this, to fight for yourself.
You’re more of the tolerant one who’ll be happy enough to hurt if someone else could be happy.
But right now, your image as the nice girl can go to hell for all you care,

 

This man who stood before you, the man who you knew and loved so well, he could really act.
He acts as though he cares so much for you when you know of all his doings behind your back.
You were fully aware of the fact that he had always been sleeping around and that was the last straw.
The one that made you this mad.

 

What was he thinking playing with you like that?
With your true feelings at that. If he didn’t want to be with you, he could have just simply told you.
Why did you have to find all these out by the words of mouth spread by your friends?
More than embarrassing, it made you feel like a fool.

 

Just how stupid were you to have just trusted him that much?
Or was it just a joke for Jiyong to see how long he could cover himself in the web full of lies?
You don’t even know.

 

Jiyong moved away, further and further away from you.
Your heart was aching, that was for sure because you loved him but it was okay.
It’s okay to hurt if it meant that you’re saving yourself from that demon in disguise.
Just when you were sure he was really leaving, he turn back around and ran towards you, engulfing you in a tight hug and straight for a kiss.
You desperately wanted out.

 

“Get away from me.”

You hissed as you pushed him away with all your might.
What kind of man was he to come running right back to you, confidently trying to kiss you?
Jerk, you inwardly cursed.

 

“Tell me you’ve had enough of me and that you really want me gone. Say it in my face.”

Jiyong threatened again.
You knew this die of him.
It’s his weakness.
Is he’s afraid all he does is threaten.
And you could see right through him, just how afraid he is of losing you.

 

“I had enough of your bull and I swear I want you dead, if possible.”

You relied to him calmly yet with such anger and hatred in your eyes.

 

To Jiyong, you were his only refuge.
You were the sweet nice girl he could always come back to after a fling because you’re kind.
To him, you were the ultimate one but he had no guilt hanging around with other women despite being in a relationship with you.
His behavior of not being guilty disgust the out of you.

 

If he chose to play dirty like this with you, the sure.
He should know how capable you are of getting right back at him.
This will be the last time Jiyong will see you, that you’re sure, and since this is the last, let him last remember you as a .

 

You shall be as y as you want and pour all your anger at him like how you re now.

 

“Why are you doing this to me?”

Jiyong asked in desperation and you only smirked in vengeance.

 

“Why? What do you mean why? How about reflecting on what you have done to me before asking. You’re really clueless. Aren’t you an .”

You whispered the last part loud enough for him to hear, you did that on purpose.
He grimaced. As if he was in great pain.When you loved him, seeing him in pain made you feel guilty.
But right now, his pain was your pleasure.
It felt so good.
Like you finally was able to stand up for yourself and you’re beyond proud.

 

He wasn’t leaving you, it doesn’t look like he would.
In fact, he looked like he would just keep standing in from of you, staring into your face in wild bewilderment, as if you’re a wild animal.
Doesn’t that just add on to your anger?

 

Jiyong managed to ask for a chance form you.
It was soft but it was audible and you could imagine the joy bursting in your heart.
Him asking for a chance is an equivalent to that he needs you badly.
He never ask for anything.
This episode just shows how much you meant to him and you were awfully glad that you broke him.

 

You look at him sympathetically and threw him a cold smile.
The last of you that he will see.
He acts like he’s in so much pain and you’re the one at fault.
Maybe, he’s blind. And stupid.
Just how dumb could he be?

 

You hurt more than he did and he took you for a clueless, brainless .
Now what? Who’s the clueless, brainless now? 

 

♥♥♥

 

SORRY! But my fingers are aching.
I'm done up till @kitten83 and will type it all out the next time I'm free.
Sadly, thats on Tuesday.
So peeps, in the meantime,support me still, okay?

And oh, random fact.
There a woman in my teevee talking about kimchi.
LOLOLOL.