Oh.

Songfic Compilation.

Chapter Sixteen; Oh.

 

 tumblr_ln7a8xKGfE1qiksdxo1_500.gif

credits to owner of y gif.

 

Kyung protectively stood in front of you while walking across the street and his vigilant gaze cracked you up.
He gets so serious and tensed sometimes, that it’s awfully funny.
This is the same reason as to why you laughed.
He asked you why you laughed and you shook your head.
He whined and made cute expression to threaten it out of you.

 

It comes as a surprise for you how much the Kyung you met change.
But it’s all good. He changed into a better person.
The best you could as for and the best you could have.

 

“Nah, you just look cute when you look out for me like that.”

You teased and he blushed.

 

“Y-y-y-yah. I wasn’t looking out for you. I was, looking out for myself.”

He fought back and smiled, happy at himself at his candid answer.
You chuckled and tiptoed to kiss his cheek.
In reaction to that, his cheek turns bright red.

 

It’s a special relationship to both of you.
How you met and you evolved into this relationship is a very worthy story.
It’s cute that Kyung gets shy in public but gets so close when its just private time between you both.
Somehow, public skinship is your punishment for his mistake.

 

The first time you both met, Kyung just came back from dance practice and you were on your way home from the movies.
It was late at the subway station, he asked for your number.
You weren’t usually so easy but that night you were tired and didn’t bother to play hard-to-get.
You were so glad you gave Kyung your number.

 

Kyung being a fast guy, caught up to you in a few days asking for a date.
And you, a rather brave girl, grinned without much hesitation.
Maybe it’s how both of your traits clicked that made you both a very tolerate couple.

 

Although you both have same interest, like music for example, there were times when things clashes.
Like you loved drinking coffee and looking at people pass by the window but Kyung hates doing that.
He says that you both are going into people’s privacy despite you fighting back by saying that just looking isn’t a crime.
Kyung does buy that from you.
Kyung on the other hand loves action movies, which you don’t really like.

 

At times, the different pisses both of you off but neither wants to give up the relationship due to differences.
That would be categorized as shallow.
For that too, you both learnt tolerance and changed for each other.

 

“Fine, I looked around like that because I was afraid someone would do bad things to you, okay?”

Kyung gave in after your interrogation.

 

“And?”

You ask, cupping your ear in anticipation.

 

“And because I love you.”

Kyung whispered as he stole a kiss from your lips.