Over.

Songfic Compilation.

 

Chapter 42; Over.
(Sorry but I can't find the original with eng subs so here's the Block B rendition. Give them some love yes?)
 

“You look stupid, really.”

Chunji smirked looking at you on your knees begging him to come right back with you.
He reached out to you and sneakily pulled your head up to look at him.
Looking at your bloodshot eyes, he laughed.
You should’ve seen how stupid you looked, it was such a joke.

 

You didn’t want to do this, you knew this makes you look shameless and disgusting but then again, you didn’t want to worry.
To you this is okay. It’s okay because you loved him still.
If anything’s done for love there should be no regret and no worried.
But right here now, in front of this one man you love, all hoped and confidence you had were suddenly gone.

 

It took you quite a lot to have the courage to come up to him and profess your feelings which were still going strong and he’s laughing at you.
You knew this wasn’t his fault.
You could actually blame all these on yourself, really.

 

You and Chunji were initially a really sweet loving couple who really loved one another but unlike Chunji who was true to you, you fell for another guy.
It wasn’t that Chunji wasn’t good enough but it just happened.
You didn’t want to love another but things like that aren’t easy to handle, is it?

 

But now, you and that guy history.
And now too you want to be Chunji.
You knew you weren’t the one in control, you shouldn’t be going in and out of Chunji’s life like this, it’s wrong but what could you do if you loved him?

 

Chunji loved you. Really he did.
What you did to him woke him up.
He thought that you loved him as sincerely as he did but when he knew of your unfaithfulness, all the love he had for you vanished.
He can love one really well but he cannot stand being played.
If anyone is playing, it should be him.
It definitely should not be his partner.
Definitely not you.

 

“You think I am a cheap person like you who’ll just come back begging for more? Sorry but your got the wrong person.”

He said as he rolled his eyes at you, walking away.