Love The Way You Lie.

Songfic Compilation.

Chapter 16; Love The Way You Lie. 

 900652.jpg

 

” Who. Is. He. Answer. Me. ”

Zico’s voice thundered with much emphasis on each word he said.
With each word, his eyes seem to be burning you with so much hate and anger.
It was suffocating.

 

” You have no rights to ask me when you have someone else as well. ”

You bellowed and a hand came flying across you cheek.
Zico had never hurt you, this would be the first and you had never felt so angry.
How could he slap you simply?

 

It’s stupid, really.
Both of you are clearly cheating on each other but neither is willing to let go of each other.
It’s ridiculous and down right insane but that’s how it is.
You both are sick of each other to an extent where you would get out of each others way but there seem to be something that’s preventing you both from leaving each other.

 

” Did you, hit me, Zico? ”

You asked in disbelief and he surrounded you by resting his palm at each side of the wall beside you, his head hung low.
You wanted to push him away and get out of the hell but instead you pulled his head up.
And plunged into those lips you had always loved.

 

You were mad angry but in the middle of that, those lips were calling out to you.
This is definitely one of the weirdest fights that could have ever existed.
While doing so, you scooted closer to him, tasting every single piece of him.
You grabbed his hair, pulling it, you anger rising again.

 

” ing bastard. ”

You spat and stormed out of the house, pulling along your suitcase.
You wanted to go away somewhere else.
Anywhere at all. Just far away from Zico.
As far as you could.

 

You were going to hail a cab when a pair of familiar arms hold on to you.
You had the urge to turn and give him a kiss again but this time you held back.
You must not kiss Zico again no matter what’s happening.

 

” I’m sorry. It’s my fault. Baby, let’s get back in, please. I will never do that again. Just please, pick your bags up. ”

Zico tried stopping you but you smirked, pushed him away and jumped right into a taxi that stopped at where you were.

 

You saw Zico from the side view mirror, falling to the ground screaming to his heart’s content.
And in the moving vehicle, you shed tears.
It hurts, really it does but leaving him felt so right.
It was so painful.

 

It was amazing how you both used to be so reliable on each other.
You got heads turning your direction whenever you both are together.
You and Zico were both known as the most perfect couple there could ever be.
But right now, both of you are in pieces.
Your relationship has now become a thing of the past.

 

He promised you the world. Zico told you that he would protect you under any circumstances, he would always be by your side.
He would never hurt you in any way at all.
But he did.
He’s hurting you emotionally and physically.
It was beyond the world.

 

You both were hurting and broken but what’s cliche was that both of you still had someone else to look for.
Zico has the girl he’s been seeing behind you and you have the guy whom you’ve been cheating on Zico with.
Breaking up should be natural and right.

 
 

But it hurts.
And it felt so wrong to the both of you.