I'm A Loner.

Songfic Compilation.

Chapter 20; I’m A Loner. 

 sungjong.jpg

 

 

Sungjong stared at you from afar.
His heart was breaking but he was angry.
Fuming mad in fact. Of all the things he thought you could do, you cheated on him?
Unbelievable.

 

You were not even ten meters away from him and there you were in the arms of another man.
You were happily grinding yourself on him, not knowing Sungjong was right in the same club as you are.

 

You had been doing this for a long time.
Having numerous flings here and there, not aware that Sungjong knows about this all.
He is fully aware but he had been patient. 
And only one thing kept him that way, he wanted to see how long you could do this.

 

And till now, it seems like you can go on doing this forever.
You never looked like someone who would cheat on your own boyfriend.
Sungjong had never thought of you this way.
To him you were the best that had ever happened and plus, you were too in love with him to two-time him.
Or so he thought.

 

He kept looking you pushing yourself onto the guy in front of you, his patience reaching it limit.
And yet, he stood still where he was, just staring hoping that the long relationship might have grown some telepathy between you two.
He was proven wrong.

 

While his heart was breaking at the scene in front of him, all he did was just look.
Because when he looks at you toying with his feelings, there was nothing else on his mind other than the image of you the first time he met you.

 

That long flowing hair, that rosy red cheek, those shiny glint in your eyes.
There was no way that same girl was the one in front of him.

 

” She loves me, she loves me, she loves me. ”

Sungjong chanted to himself in hopes to make himself feel better.

 

” I don’t. ”

Sungjong swore he saw you mouth those two words with a cunning smile.