A-CHA.

Songfic Compilation.

Chapter 34; A-CHA.

 leejoon4.jpg

 

Oh, you don’t know how much I resent you for purposely making MY Joon your idol in this chapter.
However though, due to my love for you as well, I will allow this once for it to slide.
 

You clicked your tongue as you try to move away from where Lee Joon was standing.
How could walk away when he’s blocking your path.
You stop moving and stood unamused, arms crossed.
This is insane, you thought.

 

“Please, spare a thought for me. “

He pleaded and for once, you thought that this wouldn’t make much difference to your life.
So you agreed to him asking you a little of your time.

 

“I like you. Please go out on a date with me?”

He asked and you sighed.
He did invited you out on a date before but you had always rejected him.
This is gonna be no less.
You didn’t even answer him.
You just gave him a meek smile.

 

“Please? Just once?”

He asked again, this time desperation clear in his voice.
You wanted to say yes but there was one thing that’s holding you back.

 

Lee Joon is three years younger your junior.
Its crazy for you to think of dating a younger guy.
Sure it’s okay for the female partner to be older but it’s just plain weird.
Simply structure sentence.
It’s weird.

 

“I know, I may look immature but just give me a chance, please?”

You looked at him, his head was hung as low as if in total defeat.
It was as though you could read his mind, he was telling himself to keep asking till you agree.

 

You didn’t answer him. You were waiting for him to look up so that you could answer him sincerely and nicely.
But it seemed as though he wouldn’t even do it.

 

“I’m different. Why can’t you give me a chance? I’m different, really.”

He pleaded now but it seemed  to have no effect on you.
You muttered a quick sorry and got out of the confined space where you were at with him.
You simply left him alone standing in shame.

 

He had thrown his pride aside to ask you out for the second time now and you simply rejected him.
His broken heart would take a long time to heal.
If you knew how much pain you inflicted towards him, you would have never even rejected him.

 

Lee Joon was on the floor in a breakdown.
He lost his pride.
Most of all, he had lost his chance his chance with you.