Paradise.

Songfic Compilation.

Chapter 35; Paradise.

 L.jpg

 

Myungsoo tried to calm himself down as he walked down the exact same path you and him used to always walk on as high schoolers.
The memories that rush through him were too many to state that it made him grew a minor migraine.

 

Myungsoo passed by a bakery.
He remembered how you always manage to persuade a person like him to buy you a cupcake or a slice of cake everyday.
You had a sweet tooth.
Although he looked like he hated accompanying you to eat, he treasures the time.
If it made you stay with him longer, why not?

 

He continued his memory lane walk and stopped in front of a bench that held so much precious photos that were engraved in his broken heart.
He smelt the sweet air of the past and sat himself comfortably on the bench.
His mind flew off to you.

 

What are you doing right now?
Do you come back here sometimes?
Do you remember him like he does of you?
Do you even still remember who Myungsoo is or was to you?
Myungsoo chuckled knowing that the possibilities are none.

 

You and Myungsoo were high school sweethearts.
Totally in love and into each other.
But as all is said, time wear things down and in time, busy with your own lives, you both neglected each other.
Maybe not both.
Maybe just you who is busy being a fashion designer.

 

It had been a long, long time and while you forgot who Myungsoo was and what title he hald in your life, he only lives each day thinking of you.
And when all gets too hard to handle, he comes back down here, to you high school neighbourhood and try to find the traces of your lost love.

 

“This place is only a paradise if you are here.”

Myungsoo miserably whispered to the passing wind.