Only One.

Songfic Compilation.

 Chapter Ten; Only One.

 jinyoung-b1a4.jpg

 

“Why am I always not good enough?”

You said in between hiccups as you cried in Jinyoung chest, wetting his uniform.

 

“You’re good enough for me, so why does anything else matter?”

He replied calmly as he slowly combed his finger through your long, straight hair.
You smiled but the tears that fall are impossible to stop.

 

You had been auditioning again and again for a spot in the school’s play.
Your dream had always been to be a well-known actress who is capable of many roles and characters.
But you always didn’t go further in any of the auditions you ever went to and it was demoralizing.

 

Jinyoung is a good boyfriend. For one, he’s always behind you, supporting you all the way.
Two, he had always been the one who recovers you from your break down every time you get rejected.
It was close to impossible for you to have gone through this phase of life without the man by you.
He was, easily, your everything.

 

And so were you to him.

 

You didn’t know but though he looks collected on the outside and always seem to be the one who sobers you up after your cry, he hurts so much with every tears that drops down your cheek.
It hurts him.
He would try ways to stop those tears if it was possible.
He would ask the teachers to give you a second chance and even get on the good side of the students involved in the selection of casts.
All to no avail. And all without your acknowledgement.

 

“I should just forget this.”

You choked out.
You really wanted to give up and just forget about your dreams.
Its broken anyway, so what’s the point of chasing so diligently after it.
It’s pointless.

 

 

“No . Keep going. How could you stop when you were so close? I won’t let you quit acting.”

Jinyoung vowed seriously and that cracked you up.
You didn’t know how good it made him feel.
To him, it was a great accomplishment, he made you smile.

 

“But I’m tired.”

Of course you are, everyone would be if they had to always strive as hard as you.

 

“Here.”

He lays your head comfortably on his shoulder and hung his arm around you.
It had been so long since you felt so safe in someone’s arm.

 

Jinyoung wasn’t being biased but he sees your talent.
He acknowledges it.
But everyone seem to be missing out.
He knows how well you could act, you really could.
It was the matter of your confidence on stage and in front of him.
It was your lack of believe in yourself that pull you down.

 

He wants to see you achieve things and fly high, soaring amongst you fulfilled dreams.
He wants to be with you all the way.
He wants too much from you that it puzzles me, as a writer, how could he love you that much?
It was miraculous but real.

 

You were still on his shoulders when you heard him hum a tune and asked him to sing a song to which he agreed.
His soft voice calm you down and again brought the hope in you high again.
It’s amazing how his voice seem to be able to cure any pain and suffering you go through.

 

He was like a hero and you were the only thing he’s attention’s on. 

 

♥♥♥

I pushed on a little and my eyes are yawning nao.
HEEEE, sorry but i'm gonna go to dreamland.
Also to those who recently requested (after @kitten83), i hope you've got bundles of patience because i could finish your story in a jiff but to type it all down again would require some time if that's okay.
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
BUHBYEE. ♥