Was I The Only One.

Songfic Compilation.

Chapter 23; Was I The Only One.

 kim-kibum91.jpg

 

” You cannot do this to me, Bummie. ”

You whispered to Kibum who was ready to move away from where you both were standing.
To this, he sighed and shook his head. He didn’t need to speak.
You knew he meant that nothing could change his mind anymore.

 

As he got further from you, the scent of your love fade away and you knew this was really the end.
His decision to leave was sudden, he didn’t even reasoned.
Sure, you didn’t ask but couldnt he have said anything despite the times you both went through together?

 

To say that this was a lie.
Maybe, or maybe not.
Your love may be a lie.
Or it could be him leaving you thats a lie.
You can barely think at all.
Every thing was jumbling up and you couldn’t set your mind straight to keep one thing sane.

 

If your love was a lie then was all these month of being together a facade too?
It was too depressing to even get to that conclusion.
If it was true. If.
Does it mean that every single kiss, they were proof of lies too?
You didn’t want to go there.

 

You sat on the cold pavement ground and you felt a chilly wind.
A familiar taste on your lips got you to smile.
Kibum’s lip’s taste stays on yours.
You remembered him telling you once about how stars are one of the most beautiful things to him and how you are the most influential of all.

 

You used to think that it was a cheesy and such a fail way to serenade you.
But then again, by then, you were already head over heels with him.
You didn’t need him to speak anything at all, the spell was casted already.

 

There was once when Kibum told you about how he lived when he was young and you remembered almost everything he said.
To say that you didn’t give him enough love and attention to an extend where he would leave you would be a lie.
Because you give him more than enough love and attention.

 

Then it all comes down to one. Just one question only. The reason as to why he left you so simply.

 

Were you the only one in love all these while? 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I swear you can't imagine how much I miss Kibum. T-T