Intoxication.

Songfic Compilation.

Chapter Se7en; Intoxication

 

 JJ-Lighting-kim-jaejoong-hero-18145340-7

 

 

OH, . This one’s a rated, no? I do no good with rated stuff so bear with me as I attempt the best I could do. Please don’t stop reading my writings if this one seem to be disappointing. I’m warning you, this is my first time and I can bet, it’s not gonna be good. Sorry,  @HoneyB who requested this song. I really did try my best. If it would make you feel better, request one more songfic from me!

 

♥♥♥

 

You were walking from the school hallway holding onto your books tightly.
It was rather late and you stayed for some last minute work that you haven’t complete doing.
It was half past six and you were worried about being locked up in school.
You didn’t need to spend the night in this school.
Alone at that.

 

You were still walking briskly when you heard a soft whistling melody from behind you.
Your hair stood at its end and you felt goose bumps all over your body.
This isn’t good.
You should’ve listened to your best friend when she told you to get home earlier.

 

You ran out to the gate.
Even if it means you have to climb over the gate, you would than to be locked in this creepy hell.
You were ready to throw your back pack to the opposite side of the gate when a rather familiar voice yelled.

 

“YAH, STOP. IT’S NO USE.”

You turned to see yourself face to face with one of the hotass single guy in school, Kim Jaejoong.
He was not only handsome and popular; he’s academically doing well and very, very attractive.

 

You stopped what you intended to do and followed him as he lead you back to the school building.
He the lights in one of the classroom and ordered you to sit and calm down since he saw you running like crazy down the corridors.

 

Turned out that Jaejoong got locked in the school since he was smoking on the roof and fell asleep.
No one called him up and he was stuck here with you.
You just nod when he answered your question.
Then there was just awkward silence.

 

To add on to that, the lights suddenly flickered and a dog’s howl was heard from where you both were.
The easily scared person that you are, you rushed to Jaejoong’s side much to his amusement.
It was a rather awkward position since he was standing near the teacher’s table and you ran towards him in that direction.
And yes, you both were squeezed between the wall and the table.

 

You didn’t want to move away from him and decide to stay like that till the lights come back on.
This is exactly when the whole thing turned the wrong way round.

 

Jaejoong suddenly plunged his lips on yours.
Shocked and afraid, you just stay unmoved by his actions.
He got a little impatient and he travelled deeper into your wet cavern.
At this, you gave in to his delicious kisses.
You tasted every corner of his tasty mouth thinking how in the world could he be so deliciously good.

 

You pushed yourself against him, getting into the mood, so that he’s leaning on the wall and your s were pushed on his chest.
He was very confident with his ways of handling you and you felt safe in his arms.

 

He surprised you when he wrapped his arm around your body while the other was furiously pulling you as closely as he could towards you.
Curious and aroused, you played with his body, you glazed your hand across his torso and felt his solid hard muscles.

 

You weren’t really anticipating anything from him and since he seems to be really slow.
But he got you off track.
He pulled you up and sat you on the table.
This is gonna be a y night.

 

He pushed you down to lay on the table and you readily kissed him even more passionately.

The dogs howled even louder but were drowned by the voices of the both of you that one night.

 

♥♥♥

 

Sorry it ended like that.
Told you, I ain’t good with rated and I didn’t intend to make a rated songfic at all but what could I write about based on Xiah’s Intoxication if not ?
Sorry to disappoint.