I Hope It's You.

Songfic Compilation.

Chapter Five; I Hope It's You.

 2mblaq-seungho.jpg

 

You stood your ground and walked faster and faster than Seungho, ignoring him who was calling for her.
She didn’t need him to come after her and talk to her, she doesn’t need him running around with sympathy for her.
She doesn’t even need the attention he’s giving for her.
She just wants to be alone.

 

“Wait up!”

He called out again and you sigh in irritation and anger.
You abruptly stop in your tracks and he ran faster towards you hoping that you were now ready to open your heart to him.
 

 

“YAH! What’s your problem? Didn’t I tell you before that I don’t like you following me like this?”

You yelled at him and he gulped.
He expected you to burst in anger somehow but this was much tougher than he thought you would react like.

 

“YAH. You should be grateful that a kingka like me is walking with you right now. Don’t show your appreciation by yelling at me!”

Seungho fought back and you could only roll your eyes in annoyance.

 

“I told you, I don’t need your sympathy.”

You hissed.

 

It was true.
You were somehow a loner.
The whole school spreads word about you being a and they all believed lies like it was truth.
You had no say against them.
If that wasn’t enough, at that point of time too, you had just broken up with your boyfriend who cheated on you.
You were so committed in the relationship.
You trusted and loved him so much and this is how he repay your faithfulness by.
By going around with another woman in his arms.

 

The whole school looked down on you and you didn’t even bother to fight back for yourself.
What’s the use? Who are you gonna impress anyway?
You’re just a nobody and nobody is who you’ll forever be.
Furthermore, you are graduating soon, no point making a big reasoning out of this baseless issue.

 

You intend to just be the outcast and the source of joke of the school until the end of school year, that is until Seungho comes along.
He got transferred to your school probably around a month ago and was said to be a really troublesome student.
Everyone was curious of how he looked like, thinking he would look like a total gangster of some sort.

 

In fact, he turned out to be quite the opposite.
His looks questions the rumors about him being a troublesome student.
He was good-looking, very good-looking and doesn’t act violently or such but there was one thing that proved the rumors to be true.

 

He was brave.
If he believed something is right, he fights for it.
Even against the school’s discipline master, he dares to question him.
At that, he was considered God or something.

 

And due to his looks too, he was introduced as the school’s kingka.

 

He was at the start just a quiet transfer guy who minds his own business until he saw you, once.
He didn’t really care much but everyone was talking bad about you.
Everyone told him that you’re a and actually not what you seem to look like at all.
Seungho isn’t the kind who could be bought by some words thrown at him.
He would rather see it for himself.

 

And he saw how innocent you were, you didn’t even bother to fight back.
And the expression you depict weren’t that of shame or anger, it was more of non-chalantness.
More of how you’d rather just live with it than make matters words.
It was this strong willpower of yours that drive him to you, that he’s the only one on your side.

 

That was why he’s always running after you, always trying to get your attention.
You see this as an attempt of giving sympathy.
You didn’t like that.
You see it as though he was trying to be nice by talking to you. He isn’t.

 

“It’s not sympathy but I like you.”

He confessed and you laughed.
Not because it was sudden but how stupid it sounded.
It doesn’t even make sense.
What makes him think that you would like him?

 

There’s no way you would trust anyone after what your ex-boyfriend had done to you.
The scar he inflicted on you was irreversible and you were hard on that no one could break that part of you.

 

Another thing about Seungho is, he’s a very hardworking and diligent man.
He goes for what he aims.
And he’s aiming right at you.
For one reason, he keeps going around for you, always being there for you.

 

It was impossible if you were to say that you weren’t the slightest bit attracted to him or touched by his actions.
Sincerely, you were.
You thought he was really doing this for you.

 

And he was.
He’s not giving up until you love him back, just as much as he loves you.