Chu Chu Chu.

Songfic Compilation.

Chapter 24; Chu Chu Chu. 

 B1A4_acute_s_San_Deul_19052011014747.jpg

 

You were on a date with your boyfriend of four months, Sandeul, in the new cafe that opened up recently.
It wasn’t as packed as you thought it would be and the aroma of great food filled the air around you both.

 

You reading your menu and unconsciously, you pouted contemplating between a croissant or a salad with either a sorbet or a juice.
Sandeul reached out to you and pinched your cheek and you feigned anger.
He apologized and you smiled.

 

” Yah, can you stop seducing me with aegyo? It drives me insane, stop. ”

Sandeul seriously said and you showed him your tongue in rebel.
He could only knit his brow to which you smiled.

 

If there was one thing in the world that can make an angry Sandeul happy again, it would be your smile.
You decided on a salad and juice and he ordered himself a waffle with some iced tea.
While waiting, you filled him up with stories of your boring life.

 

 

One thing about Sandeul that makes him attractive is the fact that he always listens and is always interested in whatever you say.
His attention span for you could last till you run out of things to say.
He could actually, listen to you speak all day and still be able to maintain that smile.

 

The delicious food was soon finished.
Blame it on the empty stomach you both had.
Neither of you had anything in mind so you both walked aimlessly around, just walking and looking without much thoughts.

 

Sandeul pulled out his hand to you and you asked him what he wanted.
Hand, he wants your hand, said Sandeul and you gave it to him.
He gave you hand a tight squeeze and swung it as you both walked.
The breeze made you feel tingly.
It may be the breeze but it could possibly be just you.

 

He loved how your hand fit into his and how right it felt.
It made him feel like everything was the way it’s supposed to be.

 

Parting and going back to your own homes were a torture especially at this early stage of relationship.
Maybe you could say that it’s still early so that’s why both you and Sandeul are so diligent at meeting up.

 

In his room, Sandeul sleep on his side staring at the framed photo on his bedside.
It was dark. Not even the light of the moon lighted his room but in the dark, he could outline your picture.

 

He could imagine your bright eyes, your hair in a neat side plait, your lips in a light shade of red and your hand.

 

With a ring on a finger that hold both Sandeul and your name.