Flowerpot.

Songfic Compilation.

Chapter 33; Flowerpot.  
(I swear to God, you guys must listen to Alex. He has like the best vocals in the world. Have try and listen to his My Vintage Romance album!)

  tumblr_lpcti1ADpx1qgh0io.jpg

 

 

Mir sat in front of his single flowerpots that was lonely standing on his windowsill.
He wrapped his around his legs and rocked himself as and blew his bangs out of his way.

 

Underneath the hair that covers his eyes, lies two tearing orbs which were calling out to you.
His lips were mumbling something that was so soft, it was impossible to hear.

 

He was sent into this hospital almost a month back, his brother admitted him saying that he’s gone insane.
That Mir had spend days just staring at the damn flowerpot that didn’t even do anything.

 

A nurse came into his room and lay his food out on his table.
She was a new student nurse and she was enthralled by how Mir’s concentration never seem to cease.
He was always looking at the flowerpot
. The flowerpot was empty, nothing was in it, only soil but he looks at it like it was his most precious thing in the world.

 

He became like this because of one thing and one thing only. You.
You left him.
You didn’t want to but when God takes your life, you couldn’t do anything to go against him.
You didn’t want to leave Mir, you loved him but you had to.
It wasn’t a choice.
You didn’t want to die.

 

You gave him the flowerpot, with just soil.
You told him your love was in it and that if he took care of it well enough, your love would never go away.

 

Mir knew that if he stared and waited long enough, you would come back.
You definitely would, he thought.

 

The nurse came closer to him to ask him to have his dinner but Mir stayed where he was.
She crouched beside him and heard him chanting some kind of mantra.

 

” Give her back to me. Give her back to me. Give her back to me. ”   

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'd like to think that I lost two subscribers because I haven't updated for awhile so here's the influx of updates.
And actually, it's to make up for next week because imma be on a week long hiatus.
Exams are a in the ,