Kiss Me.

Songfic Compilation.

Chapter 27; Kiss Me.

 Cute-Yoseob-beast-b2st-17266020-799-448.

 

You were dressed in a deep blue evening dress that stopped midway of your thigh.
Yoseob had instructed you to wear the dress and he told you that he would come and pick you up in less than an hour’s time.

 

You were nervous for sure.
The years you spend with him, this is the first that he’s planing something a sophisticated as this for you.
You were excited too, of course since yes, this is unlike the Yoseob you knew.

 

” Princess, I’m here. ”

You heard him say through the phone and you automatically beamed.
There was something about his tine of voice that no matter how many times you heard his voice, you would still love it.

 

You opened your door to find your Yoseob in a suit.
This was weird.
Yoseob don’t wear suits.
He just gave you a smile as he held out his hand to which you happily got hold of.
He led you to his car and he drove to a road you had never rode on.

 

” Where are we going? ”

” You’ll see, baby. ”

He grinned and you can’t help but smile in return.
This man that you loved sure have the effect to keep you all smiles.
It was ridiculous crazy.

 

The car skidded to a halt less than fifteen minutes later and you were greeted by soft sound of a quartet.
Yoseob led you to a veranda and there it was, a white grand piano, with a string quartet as an accompaniment.
You couldn’t even smile.

 

Yoseob let go of your hand and made his way to the piano as he played a familiar tune.
A tune he had made for you.
It was the bedtime song he wrote for you almost a year ago and now you get to hear the live version fully equipped with instrumentals.
His soft, sweet voice brought you over to a world where only  the bright full moon  and   and the two of you exist.

 

He stopped playing and bowed after the sing earning girlish giggles from you.
Yoseob was satisfied that you were happy enough.
However, the quartet keep playing and you realized that Yoseob had something else on his agenda.

 

He pulled you into his chest and made you hold his shoulder while he swiftly hold your waist.
To the soft beautiful music, you both swayed underneath the moonlight.
The passing wind made you in love and you lay you head on the crook of his shoulder which was perfectly angled for you.

 

” Would you marry me? ”

You heard Yoseob whisper in your ear.