Can U Smile.

Songfic Compilation.

Chapter 11; Can U Smile.

 sungyeol(infinite).jpg

 

Sungyeol hold the frame that holds the photo of the both of you that he still faithfully look at each day.
It goes for him as a wonder how he had live this much without you, wondering how well you were doing.
He loved you still even now; it comes as no surprise of course, seeing that you were the one who proposed the act of breaking up.
While he was still very, much I love with you.

 

The story of both of you that had once been intertwined is simple.
It was a story of how love went the wrong way round.
You both fell in love the same but got out of it different.

 

Sungyeol isn’t the kind of man who could simple move forward from someone who had affected him deeply.
Amongst most, you affected him the deepest.
When he first heard the words of separation from you, from the lips he knew so well of, he was paralyzed to the ground.
How could he not when he heard you say it so simply?

 

You weren’t unreasonable.
You weren’t being a by breaking up with him.
It was the right thing to do because he simply wasn’t the guy you’re supposed to be with.
He’s just someone you date. It’s better to end it sooner than later when all feelings are mixed into this.

 

You made the decision not knowing what kind of man Sungyeol is.
He takes whatever happens in his life seriously.
He believes everyone in his life plays an important role and to him, you were the most precious.
You didn’t think that way.

 

This isn’t a story of obsession but rather of how a man was betrayed by his own feelings.
He felt so much for you and the way you left, scarred him.
He didn’t know what his life was heading for when you left.
It was absurd.

 

Sungyeol glazed his hand against the memoir of you and his lips unconsciously call out your name.
He wasn’t mental but there will be times when he misses you too much, he calls for you in hopes that maybe you’d hear.
To no avail.

 

He lay on his bed, your photo by his side, he closed his eyes.
Sungyeol imagines being with you.
Cooking and feeding each other.
Watching DVDs together.
He imagines tying your hair up for you.
He feel your soft hair in his hands.
He smells your shampoo in the air.

 

A tear fell down his face.