It Hurts.

Songfic Compilation.

Chapter 22; It Hurts. 

” Hyung, it hurts so much. It’s hurts so ing bad. ”

LJoe buried his head in his arms, drunk and in total pain.
His best friend, CAP, is accompanying him to have drink and LJoe ended up being too drunk and talking about you again.

 

It hated CAP how his best friend looked like crap whenever he talked about you.
Sure, it wasn’t your fault that you didn’t love him anymore but you didn’t have to shove it in LJoe’s face by bringing a guy over.
That was too much.

 

” Dude, come on. She’s not worth it. ”

CAP tried to reason, pulling away the alcohol in LJoe’s hand.

 

” SHE’S WORTH IT. SHE’S WORTH EVERY SINGLE TEAR I SHED. SHE’S WORTH EVERTHING. ”

LJoe yelled in anger at what CAP told him.
There was no way that you weren’t worth it.

 

” She’s worth it, hyung. She’s worth it. Believe me, she’s worth it. ”

LJoe breathed as tears came gushing out of his bloodshot eyes.

 

It had been almost a week after you abandoned him for some other richer guy who could provide for you.
Furthermore you only choose the best for yourself.
Even if you love LJoe, if there was a choice you would take the better option.

 

And leaving him to be with the new guy is a much better option despite you being desperately in love with LJoe.
It’s ridiculous how drunk he is thinking of you when the only thing that could make you sleep soundly is the image of him smiling at you.

 

” Hyung, guess what she told when she left. Guess, hyung! ”

LJoe asked with a smiled as though excited but the tears doesn’t stop.

 

” What? ”

” She told me I deserved better. Do I deserve better? What else could be better than her? ”

LJoe burst out in anger.
He was more than angry.
He was violent right now.
If he had took action, he would be beating people up for no reason.

 

” I need her, hyung. Really. ”

LJoe pleaded to CAP and CAP could sigh as he struggled to bring LJoe back.

 

After he did, CAP went back home to be greeted by his girlfriend of a week, you.

 

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To make things clear, you left LJoe and got together with CAP.