Banmal Song.

Songfic Compilation.

Chapter 21; Banmal Song.

 20100403_taemin2.jpg

 

” Oh, okay. Goodbye. ”

You shyly replied to Taemin on the phone and he wished you a goodnight before hanging up.

 

You squealed and turned off your lights as you lay quietly in your bed.
Taemin on the other hand let go of his phone out of his grasp and stared at the first photo you took together on his bedroom wall.

 

You both were really into each other but you both werent really comfortable.
To say that you both are okay with each other isn’t right as well.
After going out for weeks, the formalities haven’t yet been dropped and it was rather awkward to call or meet up.

 

Yet, neither wants to stop. You couldn’t sleep before hearing his voice.
And Taemin could barely breathe without seeing you each day.
It’s crazy how dependent you are on each other yet how far apart you both are as well.
This isn’t a methephorical way of saying things but this is exactly what it is.

 

In these period of time when you both have been together, eat out together and watched numerous movies as a duo, there had never been once the exchange of saying iloveyou.
It was weird to not say that between couples but it would be bizarre for neither if you to say it at all.

 

Whenever the both of you go out and Taemin hold your hand out of protectiveness, you couldnt help but want him to keep holding till the end.
But he doesn’t.
He holds you hand while crossing the street and when you reached the other side, he let’s go.
It was not because he didn’t like holding onto you, he thought you didn’t like him doing that but he felt obligned to.

 

Before drifting to dreamland, both of you managed to make a wish and pray.

 

” Please let us both be more comfortable with each time that we meet. ”