Bad.

Songfic Compilation.

 

Chapter 41; Bad.

 

“Don’t you dare get out of there!”

You heard Junho’s voice warning you fiercely.
He had locked you in the spare room after beating you up.
You had been a victim of domestic violence for a while now and despite knowing it’s not okay, you refuse to report it even when you had a chance to.

 

With your bleeding arm, you attempt to break the door and get out of the room.
You needed to see Junho.
What if he was crying, he needs you right now.
Maybe people tell you that you’re crazy.
They asked you why the hell you even bother yourself with a man who had grown to be such a monster.
But then again, leaving him is never an option.

 

With your other arm, you tried to break the door down but you were nowhere near strong.
It was impossible.
You needed to see Junho’s face.
It’s okay if you hurt just as long as he’s okay and good.
He needed to be.

 

No matter what he does to you, it’s acceptable.
Thanks to him, you found a better way to live, he became all you needed.
He thought you how to breathe.
How could you even hate or run away from someone who did that much for you?
Also, you loved him like crazy.
This is just as natural it can get.

 

You were struggling to turn the doorknob and suddenly though, just a minute into doing so, the door creaked open and at the door was Junho.
With a knife in his hand.

 

A normal person who isn’t in love with him would surely be running at 100km/h right now but here you are taking a step forward to give him a hug.
That knife, although it reached your vision, didn’t make you the least bit afraid.
There was nothing to fear if it was Junho.
If he were to stab you even, that would be fine.

 

And that was exactly what he did.
He stabbed you with tears pouring out of his eyes.
You weren’t shock or angry, you let him be.

 

It was sad how he became your reason to breathe as he too becomes the reason for your suffocation right now.