a day with you

IN TIME 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s POV

First thing in my mind when I woke up was to go back to that clock shop where I first saw her that day...it’s been a while since I have been busy with work the past days that I had no chance to find her. Just the right time I decided to buy a new clock for my room since the old one needs to be replaced already... ofcourse I considered the thought of looking for her is a stupid idea...it’s like----------------having the answer but you kept on looking for another one...but still end up giving it a try. I don’t know where to search for her and I think going to that shop is the best option to start with. I only got disappointed when Amber didn’t show up till I bought what I needed. I’m longing to see her...I know I shouldn’t but it felt so right...*now where can I find you* I looked around on my way just in case she’s out there somewhere....I already walked a few blocks away from the clock shop when I decided to send my sister a message hoping she’s free to hang out with me today..I searched for my phone inside my pocket but can’t find it in there and that’s when it hit me...

“sh*t my phone!”..I cursed under my breath..I forgot to pick it up when I laid it on the counter earlier when I paid the clock..I turned back and walked as fast as I could afraid that somebody would find it there..I was almost there just a few feet away when I saw a familiar figure right infront of the shop..the one I’ve been longing to see all these times..I saw her face just before she turned her back on me and started walking away..with her head down low..my heart started to beat abnormally and seeing her  just gave me that tint of happiness only Yiyun could give me....a smile curved up my lips as my eyes never left her back afraid that I might lose sight of her again...I secretly followed her and kept my distance as I was still fighting with myself to approach her or not...that if I would, what in the earth would I tell her as my valid reason, I can’t just blurt out my intentions that easily...I mean, will she ever believe every single word I would say?..I can’t just tell her ‘hey I followed you ‘cause you really do remind me of someone who passed away nearly two decades ago and I believe in reincarnation’*wth*...she might even think I’m insane...but if not....what if I get busted following her secretly?..I might even freak her out thinking I’m stalking her...*sigh*...no it can’t be...*I believe I was a ninja Jung in my past life smirks* good thing she’s alone I can just follow her freely without her knowing it...I shrugged my shoulders besides what’s wrong if I just wanted to know her more...what kind of person she is*she can’t be sweet*...what she likes*she definitely won’t eat burnt foods right?*............................and not a ‘timekeeper’...anything to prove myself that she’s not the one I’m thinking who she really is...*c’mon Krystal you know yourself why you’re doing this*..

I made sure not to commit any mistakes to keep myself from getting busted...I carefully watched her as she entered this park not far from where we came from...she went straight to this little playground and sat on the vacant swing and played by herself..so we do have these kinds of places nearby...I’ve been living here for so long that I could remember but I was too busy to have time for myself alone with my work-house as my daily routine to notice those beautiful places around me....I looked around and felt happy to see those kids playing around and I can’t help but to smile at this particular person playing alone by herself....

“so you do love to play huh Amber..” I softly said as I sat on a bench not too far away from where she is.

I quickly stood up when I saw her leave..I continued following her but then suddenly I lost sight of her...I fasten my pace..I know I was careful to my extent and I kept enough distance for her to even notice me...i was busy looking around for her and got totally shocked when she popped out of nowhere infront of me flashing that dorky smile I always used to love and been longing to see all these times..I held unto my chest as I got really shocked but there she was laughing like crazy..*dork*god I swear I almost had a heart attack...but I was happy to see her up close..I knew right then I got caught already when she asked me if I was looking for her...but I tried hard to act cool and gave her a cold treatment hoping that the fact of me stalking her never crossed her mind.

“who’s following who?!” I crossed my arms on my chest and raised a brow at her, trying hard to stop myself from pinching those puffed cheeks of hers...she looked way too adorable with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter