here comes Suzy....

IN TIME 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s POV

I got home in no time since I only got annoyed meeting that guy earlier that I did not even bid my goodbye to my sister and left their house without them knowing...he’s so full of himself, he asks too many questions, he looks like a llama *well I’d have to consider that*...and how dare him tell me what to do...god! he’s getting in my nerves...

My annoyance totally went away the moment I parked my car... I was beyond happy when I saw my unexpected guest waiting for me infront of my house...*my adorable llama*... asking me to cook for her...I held her hand while we entered my house since she’s playing her silly game but I find it cute...when suddenly......

“what spell have you cast on me that everytime I close my eyes it is you whom I see?”Amber said causing me to freeze on the spot as she caught me offguard...asking myself if I heard it right...

“eh???” I wanted to make sure...

“I said your hand’s cold you are really an ice princess”

I turned to glare at her only to find her smiling sweetly at me...  “you want to eat or not?”

“sorry your highness”  she chuckled...

“wait for me I’ll just call you when it’s done..” I let go of her hand and walked my way to the kitchen.

I am definitely satisfied with my skills in cooking now since I’ve been living alone for a long time and I had to cook for myself...but to my disappointment I forgot I only have few stocks to cook now..I decided to cook fish and kimchi fried rice since those were the only ones that were available on my ref...

“hey Am---------ber” I was going to ask her about it but got shocked to see her already seated behind me over the kitchen counter watching me carefully with what I am doing...

“I’d eat everything you cook for me” she winked...

I turned back to what I was doing but I can’t focus on it....this scene reminded me of Yiyun back then...him watching my back while I was so nervous on making food for him...

“you live alone?”---Amber broke the silence

“yeah...”

“hmmmm is it true?” she paused as if hesitating then continued “your single?” her question made me turn to look at her.

“and why would you say that?

“well since you live alone and uhhh....nevermind I’m just curious that’s all..”

“I thought you said you already had dinner?”---Amber said as I sat infront of her and started eating.

“just eat now llama....” *if only you know what happened*

=flashback=

Kwon’s residence........

The doorbell suddenly rang while I was busy flipping the magazine pges to kill time...I looked over the kitchen and saw the couple busy preparing dinner...

“I’ll get it” ...I think he’s here and I don’t even feel a bit of nervousness as I walked towards the door.

“You?!!” I wasn’t prepared of whom I saw when I opened the door.

“like I said we’d meet again good evening princess” my brows furrowed looking at the guy infront of me smiling... “can I come in?” as he looked over my shoulder..

“you are Yul oppa’scousin?”

My question was answered when the two came in to see who arrived.

“Jhonghyun!..good to see you buddy how are you?” ...Yul oppa called out as I gave way for him so he could enter...

“looking good as ever...Hi Jessica nice to finally meet you..you are really beautiful indeed...and you are miss Jung” he turned and winked at me...

“oh sorry... Krystal I would like you to meet Jhonghyun my cousin...” Yul oppa formally introduced us to each other. I secretly glared at Jhonghyun but I think my sister caught me..

“seems like y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter