XXXVIII

IN TIME 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jhonghyun was on the phone when Amber arrived from her date with her princess...the two still continued seeing each other as month goes by putting Amber into total stranger zone when it comes to her brother...she did not say a word to her brother and went up straight to the kitchen to get some water...

"oh hi jackjack..." her dog came towards her excitedly waggling his tail...she patted his head as she walked pass her brother to her room when...her attention turned to Jackie calling her name over the phone..waving her hands...

"hey Amber!!...it's been so long..." Amber looked at her brother first before she went near him to talk to Jackie who's having a videocall with Jhonghyun...

"zup Jackie..." She smiled carrying jackjack on her lap.... "yeah right...any plans of coming here yet?" Her sister shook her head on the other line apologizing at her...Amber pouted on the other hand...

"wow is that your dog?.." Jackie trying to change the topic...

"yeah...jackjack say hi to Jackie my sister from space..." Amber chuckled...

"jackjack?! How could you name your dog after me?!...did you give it to her?" Jackie turned to Jhonghyun who was just observing Amber closely...

"no...her girlfriend did" he flatly stated still his eyes on his younger sister beside him. Jackie turned silent instantly on the other hand...

"yeah...Krys gave it..."Amber proudly said looking back at Jhonghyun...

"I'm sleepy goodnight Jackie" He said walking away to his room without looking back anymore..

"is it true?" Jackie spoke after her left...Amber gave her a questioning look "your girlfriend is a lot ol----" she added being cut off by her sister...

"not you too Jackie..."Amber's lips turned to straight line...

"but Amber you are too young for her....it's wrong totally wrong... I could still accept it if she's Suzy we've known for so long but that Krystal?.."

"what is it that you don't get?...I love her is it that hard to understand?.. and Suzy....she's just a friend now..maybe I was just too young that all I thought is that I like her..." Amber explained..

"your still young Amber...stop being stubborn..."Jackie said in a reminding tone...

"I know what I'm doing...can't you just be happy for me?"

"do you think she really loves you?..." Amber frowned ar Jackie's question...

"you know what?...forget it 'cause there's no point talking to you if your being blinded by your false judgements too like them....and I am not stubborn it just happened that I fell inlove with someone all of you opposes without even knowing her first... goodnight Jackie" Amber didn't wait for her sister to answer anymore and ended the call....

Amber's POV

"does she really loves me?" pffft...I mean what kind of question is that...I know her more than anybody else...why would I doubt her feelings for me...yes I don't hang out with her as often like how I used to lately because of her work but I understand it and I know she misses me too as much as I do...

 

One morning as I was about to go to school.....

"hey....." a low voice called for me..I looked at him thinking I just misheard it... "I cooked pancakes" he's eyes were focused on the newspaper and didn't looked my way but it's just the two of us so....we've been avoiding each other for so long now and it's kinda new he sudde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter