so it's you?...

IN TIME 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV

I stood there until I no longer see her car...today, I am finally sure of my feelings...and that is I like her...I want to see her everyday...that I kept on missing her when she’s not around...that even when I go to sleep she clouds up my mind that I end up sleeping late..I want to spend most of my time with her...she makes my heartbeats race the moment she’s near me...and I want to tell her...I should tell her...*right?*

I was walking on my way home when a black bmw stopped on my side and blew its horn...my burrows furrowed since I have no idea who he/she is...

“hyung?!!” I was surprised to see my brother on the wheel smiling at me...

“get in...” he ordered

“you bought this?” he nodded..*mr.capable*

“you like it?..well I have a surprise for you at home too...”he said excitedly and I think I have an idea what he’s got for me causing me to smile sweetly at him...

“sometimes I thank god that you are my brother” we both laughed...

We were both silent on our way home afterwards and I saw a silver chain peeping out of my pocket that’s when I remembered the thing Mr. Kim gave me...I tucked it out and looked at the unique features of the watch...

“where did you get that?...”---Jhong

“an old man gave it to me...isn’t it cool?” I showed the watch necklace infront of him...

“yah!! Amber I’m driving” He shove my hand away...

“I wonder how much would this cost on the antique shops” I played it in my hands and saw initials that were engraved at the back of the watch... “Y.L.??”

“were here!!...catch!” he tossed something to me causing me to drop the clock necklace and when I saw what he gave me, out of excitement, I forgot about it and quickly got out of the car....

“really?!!” I ran ahead of him and saw a vintage scooter parked infront of our house... I tossed the key in the air and tried to start its engine.... “sweet!” I exclaimed.

“hyung you’re incredibly awesome!” I ran happily and hugged him...

“and because of that....dinner cooking is on you” he winked and we walked inside our house with me still hugging him...

I left him and went towards our kitchen as he lay himself on the couch...it wasn’t that long and I was rummaging our ref for something to cook when his phone rang...he looked at the screen and quickly got up and took the call...I saw how the corner of his lips curved upward while they were talking...

“Soojung?” I mouthed at him but he shook his head...*then who is it? new girl?*I shrugged my shoulders and continued what I was doing...

“yes!!!” he exclaimed causing me to raise my head at him...

He came rushing towards me and took out his wallet....”sorry I gotta go...but still you awe me dinner tomorrow...” he said looking guilty at me... “go eat dinner with your friends”

“date?”

“sort of?...I don’t know” he said as he fixed his tie... “I won’t be long promise”

“can I come?”

“I promise I’ll bring you with me when everything’s settled...Okay?”----Jhong

I just smiled and followed him to the door...*urghh I hate eating alone!* I closed the door behind me when he’s gone and flopped myself on the couch... I decided to send a message to my friends...too bad they’re all busy right now...then my phone rang...I looked at the caller id as I sat up straight....Suzy....

“hello?”

“Amber?...where were you all day?...I came to your house but no one’s home...”---Suzy

“uhhh sorry...you should’ve sent me a message first...I was with my friend”

“then can we go out tomorrow?” I could sense aegyo on her voice “please Amber I miss you...and I haven’t seen Jhonghyun oppa yet...”

“but....I have plans for tomorrow already Suz...”

“then I’ll come with you uh?”---Suzy

My phone vibrated indicating a new message and my heart leaped for joy when I saw who sent it that I forgot to answer Suzy who’s on the other line...                                                                                                                                                 

“Amber?...still there?”---Suzy

“Suz I...I gotta go I’ll just call you later okay?”

“okay..” I heard her sighed just before I hung up...and I quickly composed a message to reply the princess...

 

Krystal’s POV

“unnie...” I softly said when I answered my phone that kept on ringing a while now...

I bit my lip waiting for her nagging once again since I kept on declining all her calls since that incident that happened in their house...but to my surprise she did not but talked about some random thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter