XXXIV

IN TIME 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

"Amber!!" Krystal stopped me holding me still but I tried real hard to free myself from her...

...........................................................

"Amber!!wake up.." I felt someone shaking me....

"huh!"..instantly opening my eyes I saw Krys hovering above me her hands on my shoulders...I looked around and realized I was just dreaming...it took me sometime to calm myself down as Krys kept on wiping the beads of sweat on my forehead..

"are you okay? you were mumbling when I came here like you were having a fight or something" she asked worriedly.

"had a bad dream" *sigh*

"and what is it?"

"well..." i looked at her contemplating if I should tell her or not...I smiled.."a very bad dream...but I know that would never happen..." I hooked my arm around her neck pulling her closer to me causing her to lay down right over me..I kissed her forehead.. "I won't let anyone take you away from me" I whispered..

"do dreams really make you that mushy?" I heard her giggled.. "or your just hungry...come on I'm done preparing breakfast" she got up and pulled me up out of bed...

Who cares if my hairs all messed up or I look hella funny right now...so is this the feeling of having a real girlfriend?...wifey?..I can't stop grinning widely cause of my thoughts...while she prepared everything infront of me...

"dork..." she laughed "eat...were going somewhere.." she ordered.

"where?"

"just eat you'll know later...and hurry up someone's waiting for you at the car" she smiled...

"who?why don't you---" I was about to ask her to let that someone come over to eat but she shove a large slice of bread on my mouth...

"aishhh too many questions llama...dont't worry he's fine out there" she glared at me....he??... __________________________________________________________

"hep...stop...let me do it" she pats my hands away when I was about to clean the table..."don't dare...it's bad for you to get tired..."

"by washing two pairs of plates?"I scratched my head.. I don't know if I should feel happy with the way she treats me or not...

"now go and take a bath so we could get there early..." I just nodded since I know I could never win against her..

After I took a bath...I waited for her to get all things ready since she won't let me touch a single thing...

"so who's that someone----" the corners of my lips curved up when I saw a puppy excitedly wiggling it's tail when he saw us..he stood up putting his hands over the car's window... "wow!!cool!" I exclaimed running towards the car..I looked at Krys who looks excited as I am.. "where did you get him?"

"this morning I saw him yesterday when I went out to buy our breakfast...you like it?"

"soooo much" I patted his head and took him out..

"what are we going to call him?" she asked.

"hmmm how about jackjack?" I bet Jackie's gonna be mad *smirks*

"sounds fine"...she agreed unaware what I'm up to... "from now on Jackjack's gonna guard you for me..."

"so where are you taking me princess?...hmmm at your apartment?" she shook her head..

"at one of our rest house our family owns...and this one...I treasure it the most.."

It took us few hours to get there and indeed the sight is breath taking....it's away from the city and only a few houses can be seen from up where I am standing...I turned to look at her...enjoying the fresh air as much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter