day out

IN TIME 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV

“god it’s so hot” I heard Krys complained when we finally arrived at Namsan...I suddenly felt guilty bringing her here...Suzy on the other hand looks so excited seeing the famous stairs we’ve always seen in dramas that she walked ahead of us...I’ve only came here once and that was long long years ago before we migrated to the States...

“hope this helps..” I took off my cap and put it on Krystal’s head and tucked her

 hair behind her ears then walked ahead for her not to be able to decline my offer...knowing the chic Krystal I thought I’m going to hear her saying something like “you ruined my hair stupid” the next seconds but when I looked back at her she’s still standing on the spot where I left her gazing at the open...

“Krys?..” she looked at me and smiled “let’s go?” she nodded and walked along with me..

“oppa! Let’s play a game”---Suzy said and grabbed my hand showing me to play rock paper scissor with her like we used to back then whenever we walk up/down the stairs.

“oh I’m so good at this...sure you won’t back down?” I teased then looked at Krys...

“who knows I can win over you now...loser gets to buy drinks...deal?” I nodded.

“I think I’ll pass...I’ll go ahead”---Krys with her expressionless face on...I don’t think she liked the idea since she suddenly had a mood swing again and started walking up the stairs...

I started playing with Suzy and as expected I get to win few steps ahead of her and was able to catch up with Krystal but she just ignored me...

“want to tag along?” flashing her my dorky grin and reaching out my hand...

“no thanks” she then shot me her cold glare and walked fast ahead leaving me asking myself what did I do wrong...but seeing her being like that whenever Suzy gets close to me I somehow get the idea that she really is getting jealous bringing smile to my lips...

“told you...you’d never win” I laughed while Suzy scratched her head and handed me a few bucks... “but...”

“please oppa?” Suzy asked cutely for me to buy drinks and I saw how Krystal rolled her eyes...

“cute” I mumbled referring to Krystal’s behavior and smiled at her...then turned to Suzy “rules are rules young lady and as far as I could remember...I won our bet right?”

“fine” Suzy then took the money and walked away...a chance for me to be alone with Krys...

“what was that earlier?” I grinned and sat beside her.

“what?” she replied cooly but I felt her tensed up when I turned to face her leaned in closer “this..” as I copied what she did a moment ago that made her burst out laughing making me laugh with her...

She bit her lip to control herself from laughing and tried going back to her cold aura... “why would I do that?”

“cause you like me too and your jealous?” *am I that straightforward?* she’s flustered her face turning red...

“what? No! ‘course not” she stood up but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down...

“stay.....trust me every second matters right now...how I wish were alone” neither of us talked after and I panicked thinking of what to do next...

“oppa!” Suzy broke the silence asking me to help her..

I turned to Krys... “see?”

I thought after talking to her everything would go on smoothly but here I am again being fed by these two violent ladies that I somehow regret making sandwiches for us...they seem to be competing and just shove food in my mouth and I could not do anything but to take them...but God seemed to listen to my silent prayers that Suzy got a call from her mom asking her to go home...*finally!* my mind exclaimed...

 

Krystal’s POV

I know it’s kinda rude but when Suzy told Amber she needs to go home first I secretly thanked God..I’m starting to get annoyed by her when she started shoving her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter