doomsday

IN TIME 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy’s POV

Being inlove with your bestfriend is the hardest thing to really deal with for me… LOVE just complicates everything and having Amber to love me in a romantic way is the least I expected to happen...well that ‘case’ isn’t really new to me since we were more like ‘lovers’ back then….I never knew she kept her feelings for me up until now….who would’ve expect that she’d suddenly tell me she looks at me more than a friend after all those years we’ve been apart… and the thing is she’s a girl and here in Korea?...they won’t accept those kinds of relationship…and YES I feel the same too but I’m afraid of people’s eyes…how would I deal with people’s criticism….with what would it take when other people would know about us…I’m afraid…and I’m not ready to take any of those risks yet… 

I like Amber too it’s just that I don’t want to complicate things between us….I don’t want to risk the only thing that we have for years…she’s my bestfriend and a good one...we once promised to be friends forever and it’s for the better if she’ll stick with that… I kept on reminding myself to never fall for her…that everytime she sent me a message while she was away always reminding me how much she likes me….I decided not to reply to avoid her that I even ended up having a boyfriend...I thought she already got over it when she came back and that night when she confessed?...it took me a lot of courage to reject her… I tried to cope up with the gap I created between us but she kept on avoiding me since then…she said she’ll be okay and I thought everything will work out fine after that…….not until I saw her holding someone’s hand that day…I felt a sting in my heart seeing her smiling like that with another girl…I knew I shouldn’t be hurt but I did…I wanted to just let it pass but my heart just won’t let me…I just can’t ignore the fact that she’s treating someone special now rather than me who kept on asking her to be with me..I asked myself ‘am I ready to lose her?’..and that very day it suddenly hit me…I don’t know when to be ready of people’s eyes or their false judgement…the only thing I’m sure of now is that I’m not ready to lose Amber……I am more afraid of losing her… 

I wasn’t thinking straight that night that I ended up infront of their door waiting for her…and the moment I saw her with that smile on her lips, everything just happened so fast…..next thing I know I’m in her arms crying..I still felt her heart towards me and those fast beatings calmed me down…I knew right then she got me when she teased me of being jealous her darkness just makes me fall for her even more…After I got a hold of myself once again I suddenly realized what I just did..I did not directly confessed nor told her I love her too but I just gave her an idea that I do since I’m acting like a jealous girlfriend infront of her…After that night I decided to avoid her and try to clear things out of my head…but no matter how hard I tried to keep myself from accepting the fact that I do love her, the picture of her being happy with someone else just hits the button and no I can’t let that happen….

I wasn’t planning to see her....just yet...but while having one of my classes I couldn’t focus on what our teacher’s discussing... I turned my head and looked out the window and my eyes instantly caught her...with Ms. Jung??!....*wait I never knew they were close*...and she’s even smiling like a dork while following Ms. Jung...then the memory came in when I saw Amber at the café that day....is it Ms. Jung?...my eyes followed them as my mind kept on telling me it’s impossible considering their ...*urghh come’on Suz you know better than this your howling over nothing don’t let your jealousy eat you* 

“hey you okay?” my thoughts were cut-off when I felt a tap on my shoulder...I turned to look at my seatmate and saw her pointing out something with her lips...my eyes followed her gaze and realized I unconsciously crumpled several pages of my book.... 

“ye---yeah...I’m fine” I lowered my head...god! Amber stop messing with my head...first things first I must make a move now and get what’s mine... 

 

Amber’s POV

‘I’m home llamaface...’----princess.....and certainly not an ice princess you dork... 

I was on my way home when suddenly my phone beeped...I thought it was just from Jackie but I was wrong...I can’t stop smiling when I received a message from her...it’s been hours since she left our school and I thought she already forgot to send me one... 

‘and this llamafaced dork is the one you’ve been enjoying to see an inch away....liked the view closer huh;)well I guess I must thank my dad now for passing me his good genes?’ I quickly composed a reply for her...it didn’t take long when she sent me another one... 

‘I said stop dreaming....getting full of yourself eh?’—Krys... 

‘says the one caught hovering above me *smirks*..do I look good?...just admit it princess...’ oh I could imagine that smoke coming out of her nose now..... 

'fine ONLY WHEN YOUR’E SLEEPING haha’---Krys 

“hey Jackie I’m home!!” I was busy composing another message for her while get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter