well meet again

IN TIME 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

Her house was not that close to ours but I did not mind how far it is from home as I was pre-occupied of what happened the whole day with her...Krys.....I want to know who you really are..cause no matter how I think about it I really can't figure out why I always dreamt about you...but rather than being confused I am more excited to see her again..

"man did she......just asked me out?" I shook the thought out of my head but I can't help smiling either..

I saw our house from a distance and out of excitement I ran on my way..

"where were you all day?" a familiar voice stopped me from going inside the house..I turned to where it came from and I saw Suzy sitting at the corner..I did not noticed her since it's already dark..

"Suzy?..what are you doing out here?" she stood up and came near me..

"You've been avoiding me for days and yet you have time for someone?" she asked back instead and I could see that she's hurt as tears started to well-up her eyes.. I can't help but to feel guilty about it since she already have seen me earlier when I avoided her..*sigh*

"come...let's talk inside" I grabbed her hand but she shove me away.

"no Amber!..let's talk right here..right now!..who's that girl you were with when I saw you?..don't dare lie I saw it when you held hands with her...were you with her the whole day?!you'd rather be with her now than me?..I've been trying to make it up to you then what?! I'd suddenly see you with another girl?!" she ranted and I was taken aback by her sudden outburst...

"s---suzy.....why are you getting mad?" out of confusion I blurted out...I'd understand if she feels bad about me avoiding her but I have my reasons...I just can't understand why all of a sudden she's getting mad at me..

Tears started to fall from her eyes and I can't help but to feel bad about it...afterall she's still my bestfriend..and I...I love her....right?..I pulled her into a hug and did not let go not untill she eased from crying..

"hussh now...I---I'm sorry" I pulled her to sit down but neither of us spoke....

"why didn't you wait for me inside?" I decided to break the silence..

"nobody's home"---Suzy

"ohh yeah right..Jackie went out to buy some stuffs..sorry"...I wanted to ask her something but I don't know if I should now...I looked at her she smiled but then she looked away...

"Suzy?"

".............."

"uhhhh do you hate me that much to be with another girl?...could it be that you are-----" 

"no!" she suddenly stood up just before I could even finish what I'm saying like she already figured out what I was about to ask..well if she's not then why would she react that way..

"I'm sorry.. just missed you a lot..and when I saw you at the cafe I just....I just.." I looked at her waiting for an answer.."urghhh nevermind,,,I---I should be going bye..." she quickly went away and did not wait for me to speak anymore ....

"jealousy strike one...see you at school!" I teased loud enough for her to hear and laughed...I just watched her back as she ride on their car and totally went out of my sight...

"geezzz you guys do know how to mess with my head a lot.." I shook my head and went inside the house and waited for my sister to get home...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter