sooner

IN TIME 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV

“yoh Amber!..what’s with the cheeky smile we have there?”---Henry suddenly grabbed me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders…I did not noticed him coming since I was busy ‘zoning out?’….I really didn’t expect to see her again this soon..Suzy has been avoiding me since that night and I guess now the table’s turned…I was the one who’s avoiding and now I’m the one who’s being avoided…I’m sure she got jealous and I don’t know wether to feel happy about it or not….

“yah!..get your hands off me”…I said faking a disgusted look at him..

Henry is one of my new buddies at school…I easily got along with him since were both transferees from our home country…I love to hang out with him since we still have both have to learn and adopt at the new culture we have around us…it’s just that he’s a bit clingy type…

“hmmmmm…with that look?..I conclude the Amber-Suzy love story have opened it’s first page…”---Henry continued as if he did not hear anything…

Then here comes Minho….the “chick magnet” of the group…he got the looks and the talent and all the girls squeal whenever we I mean ‘he’ he gets past them …

“you bet..Amber is tonguetied and don’t even speak to her….you’ll never get her when your’e always like that buddy..”---Minho opposed Henry’s statement..

“said the one who always get’s rejected by Sulli” I teased making him flustered…Henry and I then burst into laughter…

“yah! She never rejected me”---Minho

“but never accepted you either” I said… yes…almost all girls at school have a crush on him except for one…well that’s what she shows since she kept on ‘rejecting’ him infront of everybody but I don’t know …it’s not for me to tell I often catch her looking at Minho but then turn away when he looks at her.. We love to ‘cause there’s not a day that the two would be bickering all of a sudden when Minho keeps on hitting on her….

“Amber she likes me it’s just that doesn’t realize that……yet and----“---Minho

“oh Sulli-ah!...” I called out and she smiled ….I elbowed Minho who’s still on his dreaming state…He wasn’t able to finish what he’s saying when he saw his so-called princess…he instantly fixed himself and again turned into his charismatic but for me more like a dork look..

“you get prettier everytime I see you…let me help you with that..”----Minho tried to  get Sulli’s books that she was holding but the latter ignored him and walked past us…

“and the prince goes again..”---Henry whispered and chuckled..

“Sulli wait!” he called out and followed Sulli … “see you guys at the gym” he waved as he turned to us..

“Choi  Minho….I said I’m okay” we heard Sulli said and continued walking…

“those two….tsk”---Henry shook his head..

“gym?...what’s with the gym?”

“oh  you don’t know?...we’ll be having an orientation program this morning…”---Henry

“I wasn’t informed…..geez I should’ve just slept “

“guys wait up!” we both turned to see Taemin coming towards us in a hurry…

“your always late…..good thing we don’t have class this morning..”

“sorry It took time for me to be in my best look..”—Taemin

“where?..nothings changed “ I chuckled..

“have you seen her?”---Taemin

“seen who?”---Henry

“I heard from my sister last night when she was having a call with one of her fellow faculties that the younger Jung will be here today…man you should check her out she’s freaking hot…”----Taemin said as he catch his breath..

Henry and I both had a blank expression on since we don’t have any idea who’s that girl he’s talking about since were both new in school…seems like he got us so he continued….

“the school president’s younger sister….well okay….you won’t understand since you haven’t meet the school president yet….we rarely see them come here but one thing’s for sure …the younger Jung  is a goddess….I’ve seen her once…and she’s not married yet unlike her sister..there’s this rumor going around for so long that she’s still single cause she’s still waiting for that guy who left her a long long time go….man that guy is sick to leave her!...if I were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter