girl

IN TIME 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

"I'm on my way unnie..just go in without me I'll call you when I get there"..I pressed the end button..my sister's already on the venue and I'm really running late

It's our friend's wedding day but I overslept..thanks to Yiyun's look-alike I wasn't able to sleep easily last night...my mind has been occupied by him all night..I tell myself that I've only mistook that guy as him but no matter how hard I try my mind and so as my heart won't be at ease..I can't get him off my mind..that even when I close my eyes I can even see his face..Yiyun's face....a young Yiyun's face...and he has a girlfriend..I should't be sad and I shouldn't be jealous but the more I think of that scene yesterday ..when that guy looked so happy around her..I felt like it was Yiyun who was happy with another girl too..I get irritated for no reason just by thinking about it..*aishhh Yiyun may look like a dork when he smiles but that guy looked way more stupid*..I arrived at the venue in no time..I carefully parked my car near the entrance..I am busy fixing myself in the mirror when I caught someone in my eyes...I think my eyes deceived me when I saw a familiar figure entering the building where I'm going..I can't get a clearer sight of him since there were other people at the entrance that blocked my view of him..though I did not see him clearly I knew who he was..then suddenly my phone rang causing me to focus my attention on my phone..it's coming from my sister..yeah right I still have some errands to do..*Krys it's not Yiyun.....*I really need to hurry I guess the ceremony's starting any minute..I don't want to hear any of my sister's naggings anymore..I shrugged the thought out of my head and got out of my car..I hurriedly walked inside the building and went straight for the elevator..I felt quite relieved that I got infront of it the right time when it swung open ..thanks god that nobody's inside..I pressed on the floor button where I'm heading to..the elevator was about to close whe somebody butted in the right time before it totally closed..I did not bother to look at them..I noticed the guy paused infront of me but then the girl with him pulled him inside and went straight behind me..

"thanks god..we came in the right time I think the wedding's about to start.." I heard the girl said but then I felt strange feeling a pair of my eyes on me..

"don't worry we'll make it just in time" I looked up at my phone as I was busy typing a message..my heart skipped..how could I ever forget that voice..I heard similar voices to Yiyun's but this one instantly caught my attention and it gave me a strage feeling..they're really the same..

I looked at the reflection from the side of the elevator..I can't believe my eyes...It's him!,.the young Yiyun looking guy..I did not expect to see him today in here..how could their voice be possibly the same too?..

"come here"..the girl with him said and fixed his hair..I felt sting in my heart..stupid!..can't you fix it yourself?!..I looked away and turned my annoyance to the elevator..

"aissshhh!!..why can't this thing move a bit faster?!..it's too hot in here!.."I exclaimed loud enough as the two went still and both looked at me..

I really can't stand the deafening silence afterwards but it didn't take long and the elevator opened reaching our destination..I knew right then that they are also one of the guests..*god!..why did you let our paths crossed again?.it can't be him..no it can't be..*

"Krystal!"...I heard my sister called me causing me to leave my sight off of him and looked at my sister's direction..she's with our cousin and they both waved at me..I did not notice where the two did go so I went over to where my sister is..

Everything went well or that was what I thought cause during the reception I saw him again...holding the girl's hand while acting sweet to each other..I felt pain in my chest cause in my head it is my Yiyun that I see with her..Tears welled up in my eyes so I quickly excused myself to avoid my sister's endless questions in case she'd see me like this..I went outside..away from the crowd that maybe it could divert my mind to other things and not with that guy..I stayed ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter